Followers

Saturday 8 January 2022

Morbid Angel Tribute EP IV

 Day Of Suffering/Rebel Lands

A call to take your hand for I'm at one with the dark
How dare you come with me and again you must die
So ancient curse known to me behold the powers I unleash
Upon your throne know my words, feel my hate descend

Lord of light I will swarm against you now
Gods perverse wickeds at my side
Misery thorns to lance your every word
Nazarene now I crown you king in pain suffer

War kills on the land blood saturates
Hallowed ground to which my fathers fell
Rebel souls buried deep beneath
This hallowed ground land of my ancestry
Drink the blood rebel lands rise again
War death lingering blood rivers flow in sacrifice
Unholy war implored from below no peace as rebel lands rise

Quaking below my feet mortals shall suffer defeat
Forgotten evils below rejoice as the blood flows

Visions From The Dark Side

Dark eyes, shadows grim they come for me
Midnight chimes, blackened earth the evils rise
Pits of hate open wide chasm of my dreams
Last of chimes monks arrive and take my mind again
Waste polluted memories acid rivers flow
Vigil for this land's decay sounding from below
Dogs of war, Satan's own plotting all their sins
Weapons aimed at liberty my vision  no one wins
Take my mind all the way
The darkside calls I shan't resist

Men forever rot in pain mind machines control
Toxic rains scouring brains victimizing souls
Winds of war suffocate voodoo in the sky
Breathe the gases, breathe no more my vision all will die
Take my mind all the way
The darkside calls I shan't resist

Cut myself and release the blood pains of a thousand years
Pathetic sights  journey's end descent into another world
My time has come to meet my masters all the corporate lords
I'm not afraid to face all their trials 
Slavery in the end they'll still have no power over me
Daylight shines blind my eyes waken to another day
Tribulation now has passed but the dreams remain
Walls of sleep fade away abandonment of wonders
Monks of knowledge bid farewell and leave me with these visions from the darkside
Visions from the darkside

Rapture

Confront me unholy ones bastard saints scorn of the earth
I summon thee now poison me Death under will burn in my soul
Exalt me enemies of the lamb intrude we are of one
Under will, I walk the path of sin with your spells I die again

Raise me from mortal my will be your will
My words speak your words your pains raise me to bliss
What of this anger now received to lance your enemy
I feel the energy the poison moves in me I spill blood
Scorn of the earth, I witness in rapture I'm born again
Scorn of the light, I bear scorn in rapture I'm reborn

God Of The Forsaken

I've seen visions awakening drawing timeless life to an end
I've felt forces pulling me and I have rejoiced in them
I've heard voices calling names I have revelled in their beckoning
For the voices that summon me have grown immense

My senses keen with desire and pain senses heightened by my need to see
To feed the hunger that I feel inside awake my soul to ecstasy
My father the forsaken the king of blasphemy
They cower at your name they live in ignorance
They hide behind a doctrine that has taught them only lies
Now let them see thy world immaculate

I've seen visions awakening drawing timeless life to an end
I've felt forces pulling me and I have rejoiced in them
I've heard voices calling my name I have waited for their beckoning
For the voices that summon me bring the gift of bliss

For No Master

Gone is the will, gone is the time, the ways of the righteous
Again we will never see them
Gone is the strength, gone is the courage, to deny these treasures
Gone is the way of every king
To no kings have we prayed to no kings do we bow down
To no prayers do we yield our cleansing your gods rejoice in your end

Hear us sing of man in eulogy
Mocking the gods and their heresy
In glory of how it soon will be
Mourning no gods, for they will know defeat

Gone is their pride, gone is their hate, gone is every witness
Gone is the need to decide
Gone is all life, gone is the tumor that is human being
Gone is the need for their gods
With no gods do we feast from no gods do we cower
No prayer will yield our cleansing this fate no god would change

Declaring New Law (Secret Hell)

Bring before me anyone who opposes my name
Bring before me any voice that speaks in disdain of me
Bring before me any force that would challenge my will
Bring before me every vessel that is filled with doubt

Erase them from my kingdom we have no way to feed them
Burn down every home that keeps them safe at night
Rape them as you wish their daughters
Feed the wolves their mothers, erase them
Make sure that every father sees his son die, before he bleeds
Erase them and let the kingdom see it

Erase them take the gold and burn the rest
Torture any fool that does not submit
Erase them have them swear devotion, then cut out their tongue
Torture any fool that does not submit make them believe in this

No comments: