Followers

Wednesday 12 January 2022

Iced Earth Parody Songs

Ice Dearth

Violate the prophets in the dreading night
The path that I have chosen a dystopian site
Question for the heavens Declaration Day
A Slave to the dark a prophecy of pain
Make, the bloody sacrifice galloping, disciple of the lie
Hatred, for your wretched soul Αmerica, stuff stuff gallop
This wicked child is suffering I walk the path of prophecy
Into the storm I died for you in melancholy

Our songs are awesome for 15 year olds
Thrashy but not so much tribute to the gods
We will write the same song for the millionth time
And you better like it or else you'll die
Metal, it will never die gallop mosh, like it's 1999
Brothers, and sisters are Alive In Athens
This wicked child is suffering I walk the path of prophecy
Into the storm I died for you in melancholy

Here is now the standard part where Barlow cries
There is sadness in the world wow so much sad
I will cry when angels die wait that's another band
I will die for you again I will suffer Ice Dearth

Litigate

Prison for my golden years wasn’t in my plan
Out of jail at any cost I’ll help out Uncle Sam
Disrupt the electoral vote  you reap what you sow
Pled guilty on two charges and sponsored for Wit Pro
Plea deal now plea deal now don’t litigate!

Dee Snider said I’m a piece of shit embarrassment too
I'll snitch on my companions there's nothing I won’t do
Threaten me with thirty to life I’ll be the first to testify 
I’ll sign off on any statement even if it is a lie
Plea deal now plea deal now don’t litigate!

The Glorious LARP

Patriots assemble on this day in history guided by the internet a deep conspiracy
Our President of gameshows conjured up the plan
We will march with flags and bear spray into the promised land
Finally I stand and fight no longer just a pawn
Like my heroes white Jesus Christ and the evil clown from Spawn and violate 

Six charges brought against me the FBI knows my name
There is nowhere left to run everybody knows about my band
Our mighty insurrection did not unfold as planned
All I did was spray some cops with the bear spray in my hand
I wish my deeds were glorious like the martyrs by my side
To taze myself in the balls have a heart attack and die
Now that I am a wanted man there is just one way to fly I must turn myself in to the FBI

Knave And A Narc

Conspiracies on my mind, appeared on InfoWars Spirit of 76 closed nothing left to do
I loved my country until W’s last days a certified election is this what I crave NO!
I was called upon by Don to protect this country to grant another term despite the people’s pleas
He told those gathered there won it by a landslide filmed by TMZ against legal advice
I stormed the capitol, didn’t cover up my face now I’m on the front page of the wanted list
Turned myself in to an agent named Dave six charges against me, why won’t they go away?
Discharged bear spray recklessly I’ve treason against my country
To jail a decade possibly I’ve treason against my country

Sanders must repent, no pardon for Johnny Boy
Will Kickstarter deny me my legal defence fund?
And will the U S A lock me up for life?
And deny bail me, incarcerate me, until I’m sixty-one
Extradited to D. C. I’ve treason against my country
My band mates all have quit on me I’ve treason against my country

No comments: