Followers

Wednesday 12 January 2022

Iced Earth Tribute EP II

Damien

So the beast resides in me deep down I always knew
I never really did fit in so diverse from all of you
Let him who comprehends know the number of the beast
It's a number of a man a number just for me
As the boy becomes a man Father's minions pave the way
Set in motion now, Armageddon final conflict, end of days
I embrace the hounds of hell and the power they oblige
For the task that lies ahead The Nazarene I'll crucify
They'll see the raptures of our kingdom they'll see the truth to mankind
I'll show what hell truly is the monotony of their lives

When the Jews return to Zion and a comet fills the sky
The Holy Roman Empire rises and you and I must die
From the eternal sea he rises creating armies on either shore
Turning man against his brother until man exists no more

Nazarene, what can you offer since the hour you vomited forth from the gaping womb of a woman,
You have done nothing but drown mens' soaring desires in a deluge of sanctimonious morality.
I was conceived of a jackal your pain on the cross was but a splinter
compared to the agony of my father.
I will drive deeper the thorns into your rancid carcass you profaner of Isis.
Cursed Nazarene, I will avenge thy torment
Now Disciples of the Watch see your Prince of Darkness rise
Through famine and destruction The Four Horsemen at my side
I demand a victory, I demand a sacrifice
Or spend all eternity in the flaccid gut of Christ!

Dystopia

Enter the nightmare this future does implore
A techno city-state a prison, nothing more
Rounded up like cattle you're forced into the trains
Nothing that you've ever known will bring you so much pain

If you try to resist me you'll find me inhumane
But if you just submit you'll live your life a slave
You'll love your servitude we'll medicate your pain
With our technology we'll always keep you safe
The nightmare unfolds before my eyes
I will resist until the end of time
A spirit born free has to break these chains
We're lost, we must find our way we'll find our way!

Micro-chipped like dogs their thoughts are not their own
All that's left of human kind is now in their control
Planned out through centuries patient and contrived
Played on man's naiveté gullible and blind

They say that you're a danger to everything that's pure
There are too many of you they're offering the cure
Swift extermination if you refuse the game
Arrested development your vaccinated fate

 Colors

Walking in the subway alone late at night
New York City gangs everywhere in sight
Your feel their anger upon you you feel their hateful eyes
Walk a little faster now you're fighting for your life
As they walk on closer their eyes burn down your back
You feel a thousand cries not prepared for their attack
A mission bell sent sign a sign that you board soon
You've come this far, no turning back we hope you make it too
Don't expect, sympathy we don't know, the word
Your walked my turf, insanity but in this place you die

Your life is wasted your blood is tasted as it drips down the blade
You didn't make it you couldn't take it you walked the subway you paid
Your money's gone your clothes they're torn you're lying in a pool of blood
You know you're leaving we watch you grieving but in this place you die
Don't expect sympathy we don't know the word
You walked my turf, insanity but in this place you die

Vengeance Is Mine

Hear now this story of the man that should not be
A ghoul of blackened torment, sullen atrocity
A kindred soul to the devils own, malignance personified
Cast from his fire he molests the purest light

Profaner to humanity menaced by flesh and bone
Screams of the unknown youth to him the sweetest tone
Undying in his will to kill his bloodlust is profound
For the blood of the lamb I've got to bring him down

For all the young lives you have slain
Fear now you shall obtain vengeance is mine
For every young one that has died
Your psychopathic genocide vengeance is mine

I shall do what the law won't do, I can make the sacrifice
In the names of these bodies which held such precious life
Mine is not to ask forgiveness this deed I've proudly done
Without god without the devil this time I have won

When The Night Falls

Look, out in the distant sky open, up your weakened minds
Feel, what's in store for you the jackals howling at the moon
See, the curtain of the night falling, down into your life
Doom, is headed straight for you the night comes shining through
Join us in our never ending journey into the burning lake of fire
Let us fill your helpless soul fill it with sweet desire
When the night falls when the moon's full

Recall, the look in their eyes the sign of hate, it burns
They've come for us, but we'll fight till death
Hypnotizing, paralyzing brings me to my knees
Tantalizing suicide drives me to the edge
When the night falls, when death crawls frozen in my sleep
Rippers slashing, terror laughing numbers burning deep
Join us in our never ending journey into the burning lake of fire
Let us fill your helpless soul fill it with sweet desire
When the night falls when the moon's full

Life And Death

I came into this world a screaming infant
Forced entry into this life as I grow the pain sustains
Deep inside my soul visions come and visions go
But hate will never leave me as I grow the pain sustains
Deep inside my soul visions come and visions go but hate will never leave me
Life and death never again I shall not return
Soul sucking pious man I shall not return

The reflection, an aging soul my body's old and cracked
Death soon will be with me coldness, inactive pain
Soul sucked at the speed of light trapped in someone else
No please not again evil reincarnated
The cycle's spun once more soul sucked at the speed of light

No comments: