Followers

Tuesday 25 January 2022

Overcast Tribute EP

 Two Degrees Below

Kill the light here is the only pace I can look you in the eye
Forged in darkness I grow cold with you
Give in to the peace give in to the narcoleptic urge
Abandon all bonds with the flesh and just grow cold

Let me stay until I turn to dust lay back as the warmth sinks
Deconstruct all imagination absorbed by the cold as the blood settles
Give in to the peace give in to the narcoleptic urge
Abandon all bonds with the flesh and just grow cold

Hatred is my heroin you should have guessed by now
Piercing my skin all too many times
Kill these memories of me inside of you
We have lost to the lust and greed
We are but one, the rotten shell of humanity kill it

Iconoclasm

I surrender my fingers reach out trembling I try so desperately to touch you
As the blood seeps from your eyes spilling onto these cold hands
The crimson stains far beyond my human embodiment
Outside unscathed inside torn completely more baggage I must carry the weight pummeling
I stab myself with questions over and over command me I surrender I am yours

I no longer sleep kept awake for my selfish crimes living out this life sentence
Forced to view each and every frame of the picture
Eternally looped constantly rewound and played eternally looped
Outside unscathed inside torn completely more baggage I must carry the weight pummeling
I stab myself with questions over and over command me I surrender I am yours

Cradled by the guilt I lay twitching, convulsing
Still she watches enchanted by it she drools at the pain she inflicts
You fade from my grasp but I am still drawn forward
The flames flicker I swallow to keep them down
It singes my tongue and blisters my throat it tears at me
I give up I surrender let someone else go through this Hell I quit

For Indifference

I choke on my bitterness because some things are better left unsaid
Hesitant is my instinctive venom since I've stepped out of this light
I said I'm sorry the truth is I never was
Begging to be indifferent I'll take you down with me
You're going down I'll take you down

Falling scratching, tearing ripping, falling, 
Melting scratching, tearing, bleeding, feeding
I said I'm sorry the truth is I never am
Begging for indifference I'll drag you down with me
You're going down I'll drag you down

A toxified embrace holds me up as my suicide increases
And my life skids out of control shouting back in my face
As I lose control of my hands and mind as I reach for my peace
I claw at my eyes insensitivity looking away just like a raped mother to her child
I hate you just the same I hate you
And when patience wears thin intentions watch hungrily transparent
Anxious to feast on your devotion anticipating that quenchless thirst

Seven Foot Grin

You alone are abuse you alone are pain
Extinction held within your fist all good things come to those who slaughter
Bursting with laughter your anecdotes agonize I would shatter that grin

Depression, the rust that binds this soul together corrosive entropy
Here you will not find solace beating savage madness into primitive innocents
It is the purity the broken question it is the morality the promise broken
Serenity sanctified inside your microcosm you stench of vile irrelevance
Shards of glass bleed bloody knuckles I would shatter that grin

Well I want nothing more of humanity, I've finally become this evil within
Letting lose my inner beast as I grip your neck and twist
Welcome to the opposition bastard enjoy the validity of brutality
Bestowed upon us in return as I grip your neck and twist

Your (Destructive) Self

Can we live through this agents of the devil are you all
Prostituting mundane revolution march on man/machine
Fear should only be of yourself fear should be of yourself
You rape all human pleasure harvest economic slavery
Bleeding whores of greed as our monstrosity turns on us
Still I struggle to remain conscious because your idea of right
Has always been wrong always been wrong
Always been wrong always will

Enriched by disease we fuck this planet dry and my question to you is can we live through this?
Mother squelch your children far too out of hand are they stumbling and stuttering your purpose
On this day of reckoning you will be the death of you all

Allegiance To The Flesh

Smiling parade of fallacies surrounded by empty stares
Deadened by the glare of your blank, lost expression
Crawl to life
You are kissing the hand that crushes you
Kneeling to arrogance pledging allegiance to the flesh
Crawl to life

Crawl to your life paint yourself a lie adore, I obsess cover up yesterday
I relinquish the thought of you wave your problems away
Everyone loves you betrayed by the heartless
Victim of your melting words jagged in my mind screaming bloody silence

No comments: