Followers

Wednesday 12 January 2022

Annihilator Tribute EP III

 Human Insecticide

Psychotic tendencies have put me here for life
Dreams of smashing little things before they ruin my life
Find means capable of smothering a flea
Extermination is their end, escaping not from me

Retaliate Decapitate I love to see them bleed
Annihilate I am human insecticide

Creepy black mass, I see one down below
Prepare to strike, act quickly now, strike the fatal blow
Extinguishing the menace, they will know my name
Destroying these, the lives of waste, delivered now to pain

Asphyxiate the flame of life from hatred they will die
Power kept in my control their souls are caged with mine
Expelled from life, they cannot hide, I will find them out
Their game's lost, I hunt them down, their end without a doubt
Psychotic tendencies, my dreams are coming true
My plans are set without repent, I'm tightening the screw

Back To The Palace

My brain's on fire, my brain's on drugs, call up the guard
And fill my cup, I feel so lost, I'm so alone, here in my room
Come fill me up, the door is locked, you can't get out said the voice of malice
Here I am, trapped inside, under glass, the fun palace
Creepy crawlers, sidewalk maulers, have you met our little Alice
Cobweb corners, pre-paid mourners, you are now back in the palace

When I look through the glass, I see them dancing in the dark
There's one now, oh can't you see the eyes of fire watch out for sparks
What in hell is it they want and can they get behind my wall
Can you hear, hear it creep, coming closer, hear it call
Creepy crawlers, sidewalk maulers, have you met our little Alice
Cobweb corners, pre-paid mourners, you are now back in the palace

I'm out the door and I'm heading for the wall deep into the night, please God, don't let me fall
I hear the bark of the dogs, gotta make my choices
Search lights getting brighter please don't let them take my voices away
The pictures of, deep in my mind, the memories that can kill
I lick the wounds, they can't be cleansed because they won't hold still and I scream in agony
I feel the flesh tearing off me help me please it's hide and seek, this secret's found in therapy
Creepy crawlers, sidewalk maulers, have you met our little Alice
Cobweb corners, pre-paid mourners, you are now back in the palace

Set The World On Fire

I shall give the vision of what is meant to be
All you have to know is that I hold the master key
I know your weakness and I can see your pain
You scream deliverance and I will pave the way

I'll set the world on fire it's your time to retire
Because sooner or later you're going to meet your maker

I'll give you what I think is best and what I know is right
And those who follow me, I'll give you strength and might
You pledge allegiance and I'll prevent your fall
I am your leader and know I'll rule you all

Your people are dying your people are crying out
That you must go down  you must go down let's take them down
Now that it's over and all is said and done
You've turned the sky to black, no sign of the sun
Do you think the free world is going to wish you well
No god can save you now, you're going straight to hell

 Knight Jumps Queen

Good evening and welcome to a test of the minds
This match begins as our thoughts begin to grind
I send a pawn towards you, a subtle piece of my attack
Pondering the next move, I guess you'll never know unless you try it

Knight jumps queen if you know what I mean
Anticipation of the final scene
Knight jumps queen, so get prepared
For this checkmate has been happily declared
As the knight jumps the queen

You have made selections, a white castle crumbles at your feet
To Counter the men in black, your moves must all be elite
A bishop takes a rook and this cuts him down to size
This is no tailor-made situation I guess I have some real competition for once

Hours and hours to a stalemate, this game has come to a close
Could it end without a climax between to exhausted foes
Night-time's falling on the castle, it's bringing in another day
The concentration was impossible, I never had a doubt I wouldn't win it from you

The Attitude

Years of blood, sweat and tears under the belt,
Disregard, disrespect for what you've been dealt,
Best defense, arrogance, you know it all,
Enjoy your time while it lasts, before you fall

Fuck your attitude, fuck your attitude, fuck your attitude,
Fuck the attitude, fuck the attitude, fuck the attitude,
Fuck your attitude, fuck your attitude, fuck your attitude,
Fuck you and your attitude, fuck your shitty attitude, fuck your fucking attitude
You'll learn the lesson, learn it well, save your tears,
I'd wish you luck, don't give a fuck, get out of here

It's dragging me down, pessimist, what do you know?
In a couple years, you wait and see, you'll get nothing to show,
Telling me, teaching me how it's done,
Feel the need to educate everyone

You'll learn the lesson, learn it well, save your tears,
I'd wish you luck, don't give a fuck, get out of here
Years of blood, sweat and tears under the belt,
Disregard, disrespect for what you've been dealt,
Best defense, arrogance, you know it all,
Enjoy your time while it lasts, before you fall

 Coward

Listen up you bastard, I'm on to your game
This is the last time that I will speak your name
You always put yourself first, and thought of nobody else
She always gave you everything, got nothing for herself

Prey on the weakness, taking all you can get
Prey on the weakness, I will never forget
There is no way that you can hide I will not be denied
I will deliver pain when our two worlds collide
Coward, blind man, look at me when I'm talking to you
Coward, blind man, can't you see, your time is through

Did you think for a second, that I got nothing to say
You better sit your ass down, so I can ruin your day
You've cheated for the last time, and now it's come to a halt
Repent for your transgressions, and admit it's all your fault

Listen up you bastard, we're on to your game
Before the day is over, you will remember my name
She don't need your bullshit, and we don't need your lies
She's better off without you, we see through your disguise

No comments: