Followers

Friday 21 January 2022

Megadeth Tribute EP III

 In My Darkest Hour

In my hour of need no you're not there and though I reached out for you wouldn't lend a hand
Through the darkest hour grace did not shine on me feels so cold, very cold no one cares for me
Did you ever think I get lonely did you ever think that I needed love?
Did you ever think to stop thinking you're the only one that I'm thinking of?
You'll never know how hard I tried to find my space and satisfy you too
Things will be better when I'm dead and gone don't try to understand, knowing you I'm probably wrong
But how I lived my life for you still you'd turn away
Now as I die for you my flesh still crawls as I breathe your name
All these years I thought I was wrong now I know it was you
Raise your head, raise your face, your eyes tell me who you think you are

I walk, I walk alone into the promised land there's a better place for me but it's far, far away
Everlasting life for me in a perfect world but I gotta die first Please, God, send me on my way
Time has a way of taking time loneliness is not only felt by fools alone I call to ease the pain
Yearning to be held by you, alone, so alone, I'm lost consumed by the pain
Won't you hold me again but you just laughed bitch ,y whole life is work built on the past
But the time has come when all things shall pass this good thing passed away
In my darkest hour

Addicted To Chaos

Only yesterday they told me you were gone all these normal people, will I find another one?
Monkey on my back aching my bones I forgot you said one day you'll walk alone
I said I need you, does that make me wrong am I a weak man, are you feeling strong?
My heart was blackened it's bloody red a hole in my heart, a hole in my head?

Who will help me up where's the helping hand?
Will you turn on me is this my final stand?
In a dream I cannot see tangled abstract fallacy
Random turmoil builds in me I'm addicted to chaos

Lights shined on my path turn bad days into good
Turn breakdowns into blocks, I smashed them because I could
My brain was laboured my head would spin don't let me down, don't give up, don't give in
The rain comes down, cold wind blows the plans we made are back up on the road
Turn up my collar, welcome the unknown remember that you said one day you'll walk alone

Go To Hell

Now I lay me down to sleep I pray the Lord my soul to keep
If I should die before I wake I pray the lord my soul to take
I'm not going to wake up today they've pulled my plug the picture fades
And as my body decays mold begins to fill my grave
The smell of death permeates the silk within my coffin lays
Go to hell

As they bury me now six feet there my body lies
Still feel like I'm going down I hear a distant wailing cry
God something must've gone wrong and much too late I realize
Go to hell
I saw my funeral that day I know who didn't show to mourn
My judgement was life in hell pillars of pain and thorns
My only friend's the goat with 666 between his horns
Go to hell

Place all your trust here in me rest assured these things I know
And as Charon sails the sea your journey too shall end below
You're all sitting ducks it's true you reap what you sow
Go to hell
Now I lay me down to sleep my soul to keep
If I die before I wake I'll go to hell for heaven's sake

Endgame

Attention! Attention!
All citizens are ordered to report to their District detention centers!
Do not return to your homes do not contact anyone!
Do not use any cellular or GPS devices surrender all weapons at once!
Attention! This way to the camps!

I woke up in a black FEMA box darkness was all around me, in my coffin
My dreams are all nightmares anymore and this is what I dream every night
The Leader of the New World Order, the President of the United States
Has declared anyone now residing inside the US of A
Without the RFID chip, you're just an illegal alien
An enemy combatant of America, welcome to the New World Order
This is the end of the road; this is the end of the line
This is the end of your life; this is the Endgame

A society in a society, inside the fence life as you know it stops
They got their rules of conduct and we got ours
Be quick or be dead, you crumble up and die, the clock is
Ticking so slowly and so much can happen in an hour
This is the end of the road; this is the end of the line
This is the end of your life; this is the Endgame

I learned my lessons the hard way, every scar I earned
I had to bleed, inside the day yard
A system of controlled movement, like a giant ant farm
Any time is long time, now you're not in charge of your time anymore
This is the end of the road; this is the end of the line
This is the end of your life; this is the Endgame

The Ex-President signed a secret bill that can land a legal US Citizen in jail 
And the Patriot act stripped away our constitutional rights
They say a Concentration camp just popped up right!
Refuse the chip get persecute and beat by the tyranny of Mind control, for the mark of the beast
All rights removed, you're punished captured, and enslaved believe me when I say, this IS the Endgame

Guns, Drugs & Money

Drinking cold cerveza in a boiling hot saloon
Chasing shots of tequila, just about high noon
Outside Nuevo Laredo, deep in no man’s land
Become a killer or be killed; face down in the Rio Grande

Poverty will turn the life of any good man bad
All love and mercy ever learned, he’ll soon forget what he had

Guns, drugs, and money under the Mexican sky
Guns, drugs, and money; pick your poison or you die
Guns, drugs, and money; a pistol pressed to his head
Choose silver and you’re rich; you gonna die if you choose lead

He had a suitcase full of money, plenty of ammo for his gun
The sweat rolls down his dirty face, his plans have all come undone
It’s just a matter of time, no matter how he tries
He hears “Plata O Plomo, Gringo?” the last words before he dies

Breakpoint

Make up the rules for me to live by rules you break and just let it slide
You try and find you inside of me be as great as you want me to be
Hypocrite, the word that fits do as you say not as you do
You're pushing me to a breakpoint
Pushing me push me to a breakpoint

Self esteem you seem to lack point the finger there's three pointing back
Control's the illusion with all good intent bad times are contagious you laugh and infect
Criticism, the word that fits put me down to lift you up
You're pushing me to a breakpoint
Pushing me push me to a breakpoint

Watching pain is your only pleasure sick fascination for someone's disaster
Self suffering since you were born mess with the bull and you'll get the horn.
Misery, the word that fits can't seem to smile until someone's sad
You're pushing me to a breakpoint
Pushing me push me to a breakpoint

In my opinions as a professional I recommend we straight-jacket the son-of-a-bitch
Lock him in a rubber room sedate him, heavily and when he wakes up, if he wakes up, we'll see
If he can be a nice boy well I don't know it's gonna hurt me more that it's gonna hurt him let's do it!
You're pushing me to a breakpoint
Pushing me push me to a breakpoint
Don't push me, you piece of shit!

No comments: