Followers

Monday 10 October 2022

Ritual Carnage Tribute EP

 I Am War

For millennials I've walked this earth, infinite I reign
On hallowed grounds on fields of fire, civilizations burn in flames
Consecrated, desecrated, leaders fall from grace
Wields a sword he cannot tame, the spiral downward is his fate
The four horsemen ride, dark angels defy, path of the left, for I am war!!

The bitter venom of the gods, fear them as they strike
Reaping havoc, reaping death, the evil spirit smites
Await the demons from their slumber, release them from their cage
Invoking souls of soldiers past, a blessed order of rage
The four horsemen ride, dark angels defy, path of the left, for I am war!!
Fall to your knees, and worship me, damned for eternity, for I am war!

Under bloody banners thousands charged as steel meets flesh, warriors fall
Shrapnel tears through the hardened ranks bodies lying forlorn, as mother cry out their names
Lightning strikes the hammer falls, the blood thirst begins
Mechanize and terrorize, cold steel forged for sin
Death doom destruction, mortal man of feeble faith
The final war, the final stand, the bowels of hell await
The four horsemen ride, dark angels defy, path of the left, for I am war!!
Fall to your knees, and worship me, damned for eternity, for I am war!

 Thirst For Blood

Blessed to kill, I'm ready to strike, I walk through the valley of death
I fear no evil, for god is with me prepared for the coming attack
Weapon in hand, my lust to kill, determined to eliminate
Firing pin ignites the fury, cold steel seals their fate
Lock and load, adjust my sight, and squeeze off another round
A raging projectile seeks it's target, moving the enemy down
I need to quench, my thirst for war, cover in fear, or meet your demise

Lightning strikes the hammer falls, a baptism of fire
Apocalypse upon the damned, the fall of their empire
Without fear and terminating, he surges in for the kill
To retreat is not an option, his orders he'll fulfill
On fields of flame he will converge, he knows of defeat
A soldier of the highest honor, menacing power, elite
I need to quench, my thirst for war, cover in fear, or meet your demise
I need to quench, my thirst for blood, cover in fear, or die

His ever yearning hunger, to spill the blood again
Another forsaken soul to waste, the product of inner violence
Annihilating those who stand, who dare to cross his path
A violent death is subsequent, apocalyptic land
Tally up the head count, as he slays without mercy
For death knows only company, infernal misery
Bred to fight and trained to kill, unparalleled violent force
To resist is all but futile, as fate takes it's course
With glory on the horizon, he will charge right into the light
With valor and his head held high, and victory in sight
I need to quench, my thirst for war, cover in fear, or meet your demise
I need to quench, my thirst for blood, cover in fear, or die

I, Infidel

I am the serpent that strikes without mercy I am the fangs piercing your putrid flesh
I am the venom that flows through you veins I am the constrictor stealing your last breath
I am the sadist tearing at your limbs I am your master unleashing my sin
I am your maker and I choose your fate I am aggressor come back in my hate
I, infidel, leading your mortal souls into the gates of hell

I am the soldier marching into war I am destructor your kingdom will fall
I am the smart bomb, laden with might I am the sniper my target in sight
I'm the projectile killing by design I am assassin your leaders will die
I am the missle pinpoint accuracy I am the poison on which you will feed
I, infidel, leading your mortal souls into the gates of hell
I, infidel, leading your feeble god into the gates of hell

I am the car bomb which blows you to shreds I am your reaper I'll lead you to death
I am the terror the death toll will rise I'm the impaler as I crucify
I am the savage come bathe in my fury I am your judge stand before your jury
I am the demon I blaspheme your god I am your Satan I spit on Allah
I, infidel, leading your mortal souls into the gates of hell
I, infidel, leading your feeble god into the gates of hell
Crucify your god at the gates of hell

Fall Of The Empire

The war of drugs, the war of terror, total war on all mankind
Defeatist give in, nationalist will win, the bottomless surplus surge
Oppression, transgression, fall of the empire taxation, excessive, abolishment of state
The puppet master, his strings become entangled supremacy's fall, relinquishing all control
Cold war, out of date bureaucracies, their stranglehold, suffocates our liberties
The D.E.A. plagued by inabilities, covert operations dissolve

The puppet master, his strings become entangled supremacy's fall, relinquishing all control
Corruption ceases, deceitful policies void, imperial end, anarcho-capitalist mode
Horrific tales, have become the inevitable, closets are opened as skeletons are revealed
Innocence, collateral damage, cold steel knows no wrong

8th Great Hell

Can you hear the growling. The moaning from below
The vilent gnashing of the teeth, the cries begin to grow
The demons have awaken, they've come to claim their throne
The mortal lives of those who cheat, deceives they will stone
The pain forever lasting, the mental torture cruel
The burning flesh, the smell of death, the punishment for fools
The skies are raining acid, the molten lava red
The fury of the elements, your final prayer unsaid

Its time to serve your sentence, fear running through your spine
Your body frozen with a numbness, cries from the 8th gate of hell!!!

Stand before the mighty judge, for justice will be served
Your soul is ripe for damning, 1000 deaths deserved
Your body starts to tremble, as the judge stares in your eyes
Impalement for eternity, your soul will never die
Your limbs torn from its torso, the ritual begins
Staring at a lifeless corpse, the terror never ends
No mercy or forgiveness, no pardons for the damned
No one to hear your silent scream, a tear will not be shed

Death forever lurking, the end will never come
Your fate forever hanging in the putrid bowels of hell
Deadly gas devours, the toxins fill your lungs
The choking death, the burning flesh, to him you will succumb
A slaughter of the traders, for he's the abattoir
The executioner is calling, demon at your door
The reaper has arisen, the hellish demon strikes
He trusts his blade into your flesh, he'll take your soul tonight

Metal Forces

Evil riffs, chaotic leads making my ears bleed
Double bass and roto toms headbanging until the dawn

Fight, forces of metal will fight destroying with all our might
The witching hour attack metal forces of the black
In the pit is where I dwell thrashing and raising hell
Crank the volume, dive from stage releasing all my fucking rage

Celtic Frost, Kreator, Possessed, Nasty Savage, Mercyful Fate, Slayer, 
Whiplash Sodom & Venom, Razor, Destruction!

There's no end to metals night we will kill and we will fight
Mess with me your life is through I'll beat you fucking black and blue
Feel the power, feel the force the metal hordes will take control
Smashing all the poser bands Flying V right up their ass

No comments: