Followers

Tuesday 25 October 2022

Escape/Disposable Heroes

Feel no pain, but my life ain't easy I know I'm my best friend
No one cares, but I'm so much stronger I'll fight until the end
To escape from the true false world undamaged destiny
Can't get caught in the endless circle ring of stupidity
Bodies fill the fields I see, hungry heroes end
No one to play soldier now, no one to pretend
Running blind through killing fields, bred to kill them all
Victim of what said should be a servant until I fall

Out of my own, out to be free one with my mind, they just can't see
No need to hear things that they say life is for my own to live my own way
Soldier boy, made of clay now an empty shell
Twenty one, only son but he served us well
Bred to kill, not to care do just as we say
Finished here, greeting death he's yours to take away
Back to the front you will do what I say, when I say
Back to the front you will die when I say, you must die
Back to the front you coward you servant you blind man

Rape my mind and destroy my feelings don't tell me what to do
I don't care now because I'm on my side and I can see through you
Feed my brain with your so called standards who says that I ain't right
Break away from your common fashion see through your blurry sight
Barking of machine-gun fire, does nothing to me now
Sounding of the clock that ticks, get used to it somehow
More a man, more stripes you wear, glory seeker trends
Bodies fill the fields I see the slaughter never ends

See they try to bring the hammer down no damn chains can hold me to the ground
Life is for my own to live my own way
Why, am I dying kill, have no fear lie, live off lying Hell, Hell is here
I was born for dying life planned out before my birth, nothing could I say
Had no chance to see myself, molded day by day
Looking back I realize, nothing have I done
Left to die with only friend alone I clench my gun

No comments: