Followers

Tuesday 11 October 2022

Monstrosity Tribute EP

 Slaves And Masters

Born of the earth and universe evolving limitless potential
Shedding the skin of the life once lived open your mind as it was the day you were born
Your religion is a waste of time striving harder, ever harder to please individual gods
They follow blindly, lives are wasted slaves and masters of ourselves

Life is the first step in the stairs that lead to the infinite
Death unlocks the doors to the path towards the meaning of existence
Soar through the subconscious mind unlock the mysteries of the soul
Drown in the essential knowledge that we're all gods on our own
Born of the earth and universe evolving limitless potential
Shedding the skin of the life once lived open your mind as it was the day you were born
Your religion is a waste of time slaves and masters

The Angels Venom

Stagnant in this existence I quest to free my mind.
No longer captive this freedom my desire.
My quest never ending with flames I light my path.
Yet death impending shadows me on my way.
So the quest consumes me as poison in my blood.
Pulling my body downward soon sleeping death shall come.
And how the light it tempts me I hear the trumpets call.
Tasting the lips of angels my soul is ripped apart.
Lost, awake, yet dreaming asleep, yet conscious still,
My soul extracted I stumble through the dark I have no vision yet I see everything.
The essence coursing ascension killing me.

Burn, the angels venom raging through my veins.
Violent hallucination venom draining me.
The trumpets ringing the light begins to fade
Into a new existence I am thrown again.
Burning in distress and my body reeling traumatic visions form
My mind erases memories I'll never know.
Listen to the screams of the souls in mourning
Dissolving entity shown the ways of horror writhing ecstasy.

Burn the angels venom raging through my veins.
Violent hallucination, venom draining me.
The trumpets ringing the light begins to fade,
Into a new existence I am thrown again.
Hear the voices of the dying crying out to me.
I hear the message clearly, voice of infinity
Their words caress me and tell me of my end.
Into the door of passage will I know flesh again?
So the quest consumes me as poison in my blood,
Pulling my body downward, sleeping death will come.
Now the light it tempts me, I hear the trumpets call;
Tasting the lips of angels my soul is ripped apart.

A Casket For The Soul

Repulsive actions burning impressions on the soul cascading wave of failure relinquish all control
The grasp of terror crushing a fleeting sense of hope and then the same hand closes a casket for the soul

This affliction will finalize your sanity to descension encompassing your very being
Suffocation within the tomb behind the eyes of a being aspiring to its demise
Termination forsaken for the suffering which embraces every fiber of your living being
And disposing the withered remnants of a man in a tomb constructed for a tortured mind.
Drained of all sense and reason your very soul devolves into a state of grotesque human deficiency

 In Dark Purity

Born in the dawn of a new era existing in the vast confines of infinity.
Reaching out toward the light reaching out to burn alive.
Breath down in the sea of desperation
Engulfed in the burning wrath of the beast inside devoid of life.
In the flesh it lies the soul a portrait of rage which dwells beyond the eyes.
Its hunger devours from inside wrenching your soul until it cannot be
In dark purity in the flesh it lies in dark purity.

Alone inside the screaming silence will not die;
It beckons me to the things the silence screams.

The Eye Of Judgement

Shroud my face in this veil of scorn at one with Darkness I am reborn.
Eye of judgement staring at you turn your face and hide.
I impose my wrath upon you imploring me, you'll die.
Burning in the flames cast upon your life feel the darkest energy infect your soul.
Screaming rage of negativity dwells beyond my eyes inside I control.
Inflict my horror to the heart of weaker useless souls I despise.
No longer will I allow my enemies to continue life.

Descent into the grave is the punishment.
I impose on you your flesh consumed swirling mass of omnipresent
Hate and solitude beckons you eye of judgement.
Covered in the blood of my enemies and pure virgin innocence my soul can rest
I've imposed my judgement on the feeble beings and their souls are raped in my God-like state

Within Divisions Of Darkness

Born in the light from the code of life nurtured with spite inculcate the dark insurgency
Aligned, emboldened to stand in the shadow of this grand design
From within the darkness comes the power that beholds your destiny
Command and fail

Strong ravaged with the blindness of impurity their gods forced execution of their dignity
Apathy their salvation truly stands for nothing unconscious incomplete forever to be enslaved
Raised in the womb of hate bred with contempt and scorn
Entrapped in echoes of time as the evil cascades
Lost with no chance for hope life forever fades away
Obsessed, the souls won't let go of these faded memories
Aligned, emboldened to stand in the shadow of this grand design
From within the darkness comes the power that beholds your destiny
Command and fail
Within divisions of darkness
Within divisions inculcate the dark insurgency

No comments: