Followers

Monday 31 October 2022

Leng Tche Tribute EP

 Strangled By Underwear

Stop bitching me around like that,stop commanding me all the time,
Stop acting like a regular know-it-all stop telling me what to do 
Stop interfering with my life don't you see I'm not your property!
How should I give you respect I am your son, but that's all, I am not your toy at all

That fridge is coming too close, some moments later I am sure,
I feel at my eye socket and there's some blood
Why did you push me fatso and please don't tell me that you're sorry
Because you can put your sorry up your ass!
But you show no regret at all, instead you make some fun of it 
Minimizing your share in what happened stupid egocentric bastard 
How could you ever be my father  I hope that you get strangled by underwear!

Hypocriscene

Your life, nothing but a facade your mouth, filled with empty words
Never true to yourself, the question is why preaching ideologies that are not yours
Spread your bullshit in your hypocriscene big mouthed bastard, stay the fuck away from me

Two-faced bastard, still you preach too idiotic to build your own thoughts
Jump on every trend, shallow minded fool do whatever your friends think is cool
Criticizing and backstabbing everyone say that you can do everything better
But at least they are active in our scene while you're hypocrite sitting on your lazy ass

Why can't you be yourself, achieve personality
This scene is not about elitism it's about freeing your own thoughts
Hypocriscene

Fuck Off Because I Hate You All

You're throwing shit at me but you don't know who I am I'm just an easy target because I'm a shy loner
You know I'm not self-confident, I'm so afraid to fail
And I just don't have the guts to say 'fuck you' to your face
You're making fun of me because I'm not like you you're degrading me for all that I stand for
Your insults just prove your fucking ignorance
But still they make me wanna forget about this shit called life

It's all fucked up now because of you how can humanity be so fucking stupid ?
There's so many shit going on in this world
You've no respect for each other you're destroying your own kind
There's nothing I can do but look and stand back I have to undergo all your humiliations
I can only hope for myself that it will stop I can't take this shit under control

You criticize my way of life you're kicking me down to the ground I even start to hate myself
To all of you I can only say fuck off  because I hate you all !!
Why can't you just leave me alone you've hurt me so deep inside now
The shit you've done I can not forget you don't know how much I hate you !
I've put up with too much of your shit it's driving me insane
You say that I'm a loser but you will all regret because in the end you will lose

Silence Is Better Than Unmeaning Words

Standing for right when it's unpopular, is a true test of moral character
It's better to live one day as a lion, than one hundred years as a sheep
Silence is better than unmeaning words redefine silence is better than unmeaning words
Beneficiary of your slavery rotting your morals thrive in filth and garbage parasite

My idiots in governments acknowledging they're hell bound and they know it
Their phallic worship will never fail you're marginalized and conquered because of your thoughts
I hold a grudge against you for denouncing all my crimes truth is blasphemy
Denial as basic psychological defense mechanism
There's a beast in men that needs to be exorcised not exercised
Moral cowardice keeps you speaking your mind irresponsible talk

If you're afraid to speak against tyranny, then you're already a slave
Standing for right when it is unpopular is a true test of moral character
Redefine silence is better than unmeaning words
Beneficiary of your slavery rotting your morals
Thrive in filth and garbage parasite
Redefine silence is better than unmeaning words

The Stockholm Malevolence Project

Here comes the pain we can struggle but there's no easy way out
Here comes the fucking pain we hate ourselves and despise our own race
We're blind and dumb living mediocracy fuck our trends and our illusions too
Uneducated twenty first century slaves
Here comes the fucking pain we can wrestle but there's no easy way out
Here comes the pain we can wrestle but there's no easy way out

Fake rebels and docile as hell politicians know how stupid we are
Inject their lies straight to our brainless minds
Absorbed, digested, abhorred and repeated
We're just a horde of losers and morons pretend we are strong, but cry mummy for help
A legion of wirehead imbeciles drinking booze night by day is all what we do
Television tells us what to think illiterate and thinking all what we see is true
Miserable and no passion in life but media propaganda as ecumenical food
A genocide all what we need is a genocide a worldwide genocide

The Happy Retard/ Crucial 4 Life

Have you never wished to be a real dumbass too stupid to realize all the shit that's going on
So that you could just be another happy retard ?
When I was too young to realize anything life just looked good because I didn't see all the shit
When something still went wrong god was there to save you
Growing up opened my eyes and there's no god to help !

Pain why I'm just too sensitive for this selfish world
I've learned to numb my feelings I became callous
Your words are blades ripping right through my flesh
Your insults are hammers capable of breaking my heart
How I wish to be a happy retard now so I wouldn't have to think about anything anymore
Constantly thinking, always these questions, I'm wrecking myself by worrying too much
Am I a fool, am I to blame sometimes ignorance could be bliss or not

Rich kids, bigheaded nerds think they are hardcore, they're just a boysband
Only have some success because they're hardline straight edge
Irritating snobbish fuckers big mouthed backstabbers
They're straight edge so they're better than us beware of them !

Here they come right now they're the crucial kids
I ask what is the deal because they just make me laugh
Try to be tough on stage but this is really bad acting also in real life they are just a pose
How can you be so arrogant to call yourself crucial
For the survival of the scene like you invented it ?
Too selfish to lend your stuff you are ruining the scene,
No unity with people who say that they are better than me !

No comments: