Followers

Tuesday 25 October 2022

The Four Horsemen/The Mechanix

Imagine you were at my station and you brought your motor to me 
You are a burner a real motor car said you wanna get your order filled made me shiver
When I put it in  pumping just won't do ya know luckily for you
By the last breath of the fourth winds blow better raise your ears
The sound of hooves knocks at your door lock up your wife and children now
It's time to wield the blade for now you have got some company

Who ever thought you'd be better at turning a screw than me I do it for my life
Made my drive shaft crank made my pistons bulge made my ball bearings melt from the heat
The Horsemen are drawing nearer on the leather steeds they ride they have come to take your life
On through the dead of night with the four Horsemen ride or choose your fate and die

We were shifting hard when we took off put tonight all four on the floor
When we hit top end ya know it feels too slow I'm giving you my room service
And ya know it's more than enough one more time ya know I'm in love
You have been dying since the day you were born you know it has all been planned
The quartet of deliverance rides a sinner once a sinner twice
No need for confession now because now you have got the fight of your life

I'm giving you my room service and ya know it's more than enough one more time ya know I'm in love
Said you wanna get your order filled made me shiver when I put it in
Pumping just won't do ya know luckily for you
Time has taken its toll on you the lines that crack your face
Famine your body it has torn through withered in every place
Pestilence for what you have had to endure and what you have put others through
Death deliverance for you for sure there is nothing you can do
So gather round young warriors now and saddle up your steeds
Killing scores with demon swords now is the death of doers of wrong
Swing the judgment hammer down safely inside armor blood guts and sweat

No comments: