Followers

Wednesday 5 October 2022

Dimmu Borgir Tribute EP

 Spellbound (By The Devil)

You have returned to the torture-chambers to find peace among the rotting corpses
You have returned to the execution place to inhale the smell of blood
Death and terror rules the land we have been spellbound

You have returned to the hidden graves only you know about
You have returned to to face your victims and feel sensation of violence once again
Death and terror rules the soul you have been spellbound by the Devil
Murderer, you have returned to create fear and sorrow
Death and terror rules the land we have been spellbound by the Devil

Tormentor Of Christian Souls

I could drag you to my chambers and strip you naked in darkness
I could pull your fingernails out one by one and rape you till you find no hope
I could rip your guts out and let you watch me sacrifice your unborn child
I could leave you to starve and even bring you to total silence but I won't
For I find no pleasure in your physical pain I want your Christian soul to crumble
Your fucking soul

When I have seen your church go up in flames and you are weeping I will laugh
When I have seen you mourn over loved ones I will feel bliss when your mortal soul is in ruins
I will grin in the shadows for that gives me pleasure tormenting a Christian soul

Arcane Life Force Mysteria

In perplexed dementia, where sanity is my vanity with honour bear the mark of Satan
Triumphant beast in heaven defeat disguised in gloom, wear the mask of Satan
Ride the beast through paradise still vipers these mortal burdens
We arise as the portals take form I leave my feathers again

Infidels and scarecrows all fallen from heaven captured by the sin of the beast
Mesmerized in total chaos engulfed in an overflow of selfish might
Swept through arcane mysteries forlorn in a maze of torment
Raped by the sanctity of the unholy reveals a Hell I never dreamed of
Bewildered by the arcane lifeforce mysteria I shed my skin once again

Architecture Of A Genocidal Nature

A dismal universal hiss, the sound of public scorn
The brush that sweeps across the spectral fields
This landscape is not without a sense of epic wonder
A vast scale that places this sprawling underworld into a realm of frames

With a blood-storm fading into the distance
Floating without directions over this smouldering landscape
Caught in a moment of transformation
These shades of anatomic malignant nature
Approached on another in an unpleasant way
Frozen in the act of speech, desperate to express it's state
Created in a shape to accommodate a wide variety of demonic forms
The realm of the benighted aristocracy of evil most pure

This is where wounds of deadly hate have pierced so deep
Emerged from the depths of the earth gasps
It rages against mankind, to annihilate the earth and worse
It spills the blood like rain, the beauty of death it represents

Devouring their flesh with a razor blade smile
Genes would still blindly carry on smouldering ember of hell
Limned with gold leaf, the scarlet brush
That sweep all traces of time, place and pattern

Total death in every nation monuments of vanquished civilization
Just as brilliantly removed ruthlessly eliminated
The cornerstone of human emotions has now been drained away
I saw death of a most uncommon nature

Progenies Of The Great Apocalypse

The battle raged on and on fuelled by the venom of hatred for man
Consistently, without the eyes to see by those who revel in sewer equally
We, the prosperity of the future seal cloaked by the thunders of the north wind
Born to capture the essence of the trails of our kind
Zero tolerance must be issued forth behind the enemy's line
So it shall be written and so it shall be done
Discover and conceive the secret wealth and pass it unto your breed
Become your own congregation measure the sovereignty of it's invigoration

We, who not deny the animal of our nature
We, who yearn to preserve our liberation
We, who face darkness in our hearts with a solemn fire
We, who aspire to the truth and pursue it's strength
Are we not the undisputed prodigy of warfare
Fearing all the mediocrity that they possess
Should we not hunt the bastards down with our might
Reinforce and claim the throne that is rightfully ours
Consider the god we could be without the grace once and for all
Diminish the sub principle and leave it's toxic trace once and for all

The Serpentine Offering

My descent is the story of everyman I am hatred, darkness and despair
My descent is the story of everyman I am hatred, darkness and despair
Evoked and entertained through centuries wrathful and sullen dormant still
The ferocity pervades everywhere waiting to be released at last
Hear my offering ye bastard sons and daughters share my sacrifice
Share my sacrifice my descent is the story of everyman I am hatred, darkness and despair

Reconcile not with the fear of the snake but embrace it as your own
Inject its venom into your veins and replant the seed that gives growth
Still shrouded in mystery until you arise above perception
A veil of ignorance is in motion continuing throughout generations
A veil of ignorance is in motion continuing throughout multiple generations
Let me be the one that deliver you from the deceit
And back into perfect accordance with the laws of nature
The snake is notoriously tempting but the snake is fair
What is worse than not knowing to live or disappear?
The ferocity pervades everywhere waiting to be released at last
Hear my offering ye bastard sons and daughters share my sacrifice
Share my sacrifice

Relinquishment Of Spirit And Flesh

King of tempests and storms lord of innumerable figures and forms
Blessed with thy cold I am as I upon the shoulders of mine bear the burden of Thine
Once I got touched by a fire from beyond an invitation to darkness of which I could not resist
Caressed by the feathers of the fallen I took the fate in my hand
My raging Commander My constant Shade My soul's Persecutor My eternal Divinity

Revealing Thy powers in visions and dreams invoking your magic at night
Honoured I am to mission Thy word within a creed is sworn of majestic might
An infernal allegiance in which I pay my share
An unholy awakening inside of which I intend to bear
Beholding Thy commotion I entreat You with devotion
I subsume Your might with strength I will carry on with You as my guardian
Against the lambs of the light
Possesses by the true god of earth I am possessed for eternity

No comments: