Followers

Tuesday 4 October 2022

Rotting Christ Tribute EP

 Enuma Elish

APSU TIAMUT LAHMU AND LAHAM
ANSAR AND KISAR ANU NUDIMMUD
When on high the heaven, had not be named firm ground below was unnamed
APSU TIAMUT LAHMU AND LAHAM
ANSAR AND KISAR ANU NUDIMMUD
When on high the heaven, had not be named firm ground below was unnamed
Mummu Tiamat she who bore them naught primordial Apsu their begetter

And the earth has been done and the life has just begun
And the formless void and darkness outdone
And the water has been done and the sky raised up
Separating the water the genesis goes on
And the greater light has been done and the lesser light spun
To rule the day and night together with the stars
And the living creatures has been done and the sea monsters have born
And everything that moves with which the waters swarm
She made the Worm the Dragon The Female Monster the Great Lion
The Mad Dog the Man Scorpion The Howling Storm
And the greater light has been done and the lesser light spun 
To rule the day and night  together with the stars

Under The Name Of Legion

I saw the full face of the menstrual Hecate
Four and forty virgins make the form of the gate
It is the key inside me, it is the glyph of the vision
To have a god within, under the name of legion
Love of night manifests infinitely eternally
Love of darkness signifies the enlightened life eternally

Into the divine water, deviation fulfilled wisdom is clear, all logic is killed
By the ancient way I project my soul the task was given it is the death of all
My son has offered blood, his mother her tears full of joy they mingle, to feed the fear
Behold the moon is crowned, I raise thy sign for the lord destruction is always blind

By bliss of pain I move the spirit into oblivion calls I will never hear it
An ancient voice calling from the mouth of hell beyond this passage there lies hole for my sell
I found him waiting in the name of dirt illusion's face my weakness is his strength
1000 daughters bind the runners of pain be merciful magic with the corpse of my brain

His tongue is nailed with the spikes of Christ divides the unity calls death for a life
Laughs at the ground that keeps the realm gold another still life for me to love for me to grow
Another life for me to love for me to grow in sadness
It is the key inside me to have a god within in the name of madness

The Call

I saw the lightness the point of no the return
I felt the power the call of silent death
I face the silence the awe of the Earth
And I regain I fly and I serve

I show the pictures the memories the names
I hear the quietness the empty of outer space
I met my nightmares my memories my pain
It’s time to gain my burning life again

Hollow like hallow and follow the sorrow
Shadow with sorrow and follow the hollow

The Nereid Of Esgalduin

Nocturnal fog cover the rivers the poisoned water of Esgalduin
The cursed bride of Pyramis embody to the Nereid of Esgalduin
After the wind appears the blood kiss on her lips
She wears the crown of beauty obsessed by the thirst of power

Taste the life of her victim bodies swallowed by the river
Her majesty in the emerald throne rapidly haunt the nights of Arabaum
Engaged with evil slave of the most dark illusion my queen

Vicious Joy And Black Delight

Ancient soul in another skin shadows fall deep within
The mystic wood open at night vampires creep in dark light
Vicious joy and black delight behind each kiss a poison bite
Exposed to darkness once more proceeding in evil deed at gore

Concealed deep inside coffins for ages now begins to raise
Spirally walking just like apes feasting their ultimate triumph
Baptized in the unholy catacombs they drift await but sleep await
The cry of their victims the lives they take

.Transform All Suffering Into Plagues

Million eyes and million souls never seen beyond the zone
As Charon proclaim the law winds come front, reveal the ones who gone
Transform all suffering into plagues

The slaves never seen beyond forever locked behind the rusty door
Naked suffer but they never die in chains polluted, bless they alive
Wild annihilating riders made in bowels of the earth
Defend the chariot arise in tartar on winged horses they attack
Transform all suffering into plagues

Transform all suffering into plagues mayhemic curses once predicted
Worthless humans beg their death eternal suffer miserables
The curse of Nath the curse of Iostha
Walk through sensual rivers an energy weakening sensations
Certainly infect the hypnotized target never stop to suffer miserables
Million eyes and million souls never seen beyond the zone
As Charon proclaim the law winds come front, reveal the ones who gone
Transform all suffering into plagues

No comments: