Followers

Monday 24 October 2022

Angel Of Death/Hammer Smashed Face

There's something inside me it's, it's coming out I feel like killing you
Let loose of the anger, held back too long my blood runs cold
Through my anatomy, dwells another being rooted in my cortex, a servant to its bidding
Brutality now becomes my appetite violence is now a way of life
The sledge's my tool to torture as it pounds down on your forehead
Auschwitz, the meaning of pain the way that I want you to die
Slow death, immense decay showers that cleanse you of your life
Forced in like cattle you run stripped of your life's worth
Human mice, for the Angel of Death four hundred thousand more to die
Angel of Death monarch to the kingdom of the dead

Eyes bulging from their sockets with every swing of my mallet
I smash your fucking head in, until brains seep in through the cracks, blood does leak
Distorted beauty, catastrophe steaming slop, splattered all over me
Lifeless body, slouching dead lecherous abscess, where you once had a head
Sadistic, surgeon of demise sadist of the noblest blood
Destroying, without mercy to benefit the Aryan race
Surgery, with no anesthesia feel the knife pierce you intensely
Inferior, no use to mankind strapped down screaming out to die
Angel of Death monarch to the kingdom of the dead
Infamous butcher Angel of Death

Avoiding the prophecy of my new found lust you will never live again, soon your life will end
I'll see you die at my feet, eternally I smash your face
facial bones collapse as I crack your skull in half crushing, cranial, contents
Draining the snot, I rip out the eyes squeezing them in my hands nerves are incised
Peeling the flesh off the bottom of my weapon involuntarily pulpifying facial regions
Suffer, and then you die torture, pulverized
At one with my sixth sense, I feel free to kill as I please, no one can stop me
Created to kill, the carnage continues violently reshaping human facial tissue
Brutality becomes my appetite violence is now a way of life
The sledge's my tool to torture as it pounds down on your forehead
Pumped with fluid, inside your brain pressure in your skull begins pushing through your eyes
Burning flesh, drips away test of heat burns your skin, your mind starts to boil
Frigid cold, cracks your limbs how long can you last in this frozen water burial?
Sewn together, joining heads just a matter of time until you rip yourselves apart
Millions laid out in their crowded tombs sickening ways to achieve the holocaust
Seas of blood, bury life smell your death as it burns deep inside of you
Abacinate, eyes that bleed praying for the end of your wide awake nightmare
Wings of pain, reach out for you his face of death staring down your blood running cold
Injecting cells, dying eyes feeding on the screams of the mutants he's creating
Pathetic harmless victims left to die rancid Angel of Death flying free
Angel of Death monarch to the kingdom of the dead
Infamous butcher, Angel of Death

No comments: