Followers

Monday 24 October 2022

Creeping Puppets/Master Of Death

End of passion play, crumbling away I'm your source of self-destruction
Veins that pump with fear, sucking dark is clear leading on your deaths construction
Taste me you will see more is all you need dedicated to how I'm killing you
Slaves Hebrews born to serve, to the pharaoh heed to his every word, live in fear
Faith of the unknown one, the deliverer wait something must be done, four hundred years

Come crawling faster obey your Master
Your life burns faster obey your Master
Master of Puppets I'm pulling your strings
Twisting your mind and smashing your dreams
Blinded by me, you can't see a thing
Just call my name because I'll hear you scream Master
Just call my name because I'll hear you scream Master
So let it be written so let it be done I'm sent here by the chosen one
So let it be written so let it be done to kill the first born pharaoh son
I'm creeping death

Needlework the way, never you betray life of death becoming clearer
Pain monopoly, ritual misery chop your breakfast on a mirror
Taste me you will see more is all you need dedicated to how I'm killing you
Now let my people go, land of goshen go I will be with thee, bush of fire
Blood running red and strong, down the Nile plague darkness three days long, hail to fire

Master, Master, where's the dreams that I've been after? 
Master, Master, you promised only lies
Laughter, Laughter, all I hear or see is laughter 
Laughter, Laughter, laughing at my cries
Die by my hand I creep across the land killing first born man
Die by my hand I creep across the land killing first born man

Hell is worth all that, natural habitat just a rhyme without a reason
Never ending maze, drift on numbered days now your life is out of season
I will occupy I will help you die I will run through you now I rule you too
I rule the midnight air the destroyer born I shall soon be there, deadly mass
I creep the steps and floor final darkness blood lamb's blood painted door, I shall pass

No comments: