Followers

Monday 24 October 2022

Enter Sandman/Run To You

Say your prayers little one don't forget, my son, to include everyone
Tuck you in, warm within keep you free from sin till the sandman he comes
She says her love for me could never die but that'd change if she ever found out about you and I
But her love is cold it wouldn't hurt her if she didn't know because when it gets too much 
I need to feel your touch

I'm gonna run to you I'm gonna run to you
Because when the feeling's right I'm gonna run all night I'm gonna run to you
Sleep with one eye open gripping your pillow tight
Exit light enter night take my hand off to never never land
Exit light enter night grain of sand exit light enter night take my hand off to never never land

Something's wrong, shut the light heavy thoughts tonight and they aren't of snow white
Dreams of war, dreams of liars dreams of dragon's fire and of things that will bite
She's got a heart of gold she'd never let me down but you're the one that always turns me on
You keep me coming around I know her love is true but it's so damn easy making love to you
I got my mind made up I need to feel your touch

Now I lay me down to sleep pray the lord my soul to keep
If I die before I wake pray the lord my soul to take
Hush, little baby, don't say a word and never mind that noise you heard
It's just the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head

No comments: