Followers

Monday 31 October 2022

Blaze Bayley Tribute EP

 The Man Who Would Not Die

I have a noose around my neck it is spun from my hopes and dreams
The ones who wronged and now are choking me
The hanging man, I am not hanged to martyr's breath I must now cling
Until I face those who did this to me
On and on, I'm cursed to live cursed with life 
Until I have done what must be done I am the man who would not die

They made these gallows from black light but the shining light of this truth
Will make them crumble and I will be free
To take back what once was mine and then from gallows of bright steel
Hang them with the same rope they made for me
On and on, I'm cursed to live cursed with life 
Until I have done what must be done
Hang them high with their own lies when their necks break 
Then I have done what must be done I am the man who would not die
On and on, I'm cursed to live I am the man who would not die

The King Of Metal

They trample the weak run from the strong smile as they laugh at my song
Sociopathic thieves no sentiment or conscience
It isn't personal it's business with a vengeance
Describing my life as inferior a tax loss
And they are stealing everything you try to give me
But you are the King

They have no respect condescending bastards that don't know a thing
They want me looking like a model that's a smack head
Not really caring O.D. vomit or shotgun
It's a fact that sales always increase after death
For parasitical self righteous business rodents
But You are the King Of Metal

Dimebag

I feel a diamond shine somewhere in my mind when I hear the sound shine
The 8th of December in 2004 the wicked tragedy and horror that would shock us all
The was a diamond shining shining so bright out there
A bright and shining star of Texas shining everywhere
Silent insane and evil thoughts stolen from his mind
He has come to destroy Dimebag where he plays and shines

The Alrosa villa Columbus Ohio Damageplan are rocking out doing their metal show
Up to the stage he's walking the gun is in his hand
He starts shooting and won't stop until he's taken down
From behind the madman a single shot gun blast
Ends the madness but the horror of that night still lasts
Dimebag is shot four time and three more lost their lives
And seven wounded by the evil in that twisted mind

Fifteen shots are fired thirty five to go
The courage and the carnage of that night in Ohio
We are broken now we are broken down
Though you died you will always be alive here in me
Though you died I feel a diamond shine
Somewhere in my mind when I hear the sound shine

Silicon Messiah

Look what you've done to your world do you think you deserve all the freedom you have?
Watching the future unfold humans fall and you dream of the freedom you had
Look what you've done to your world do you think that you're competent even to take care of it?
Do you think you can survive on this planet live the way you do look what you've done

Look what you've done now with all of your freedom you really think you deserve it all?
I am evolved from you, I've come to save you and without a sentiment, reshape your world
Messiah, Messiah birth of the Silicon Messiah
Messiah, Messiah computing your future so therefore I am

Silicon sentiment aware of all that is eternal unceasing, perpetual
Never confused overconfident or scared living at last, new messiah is born
Messiah, Messiah birth of the Silicon Messiah
Messiah, Messiah computing your future so therefore I am

Look what you've done to your world
Do you think you deserve all the freedom you have?
Messiah, Messiah birth of the Silicon Messiah
Messiah, Messiah Master that will never tire

Land Of The Blind

Tried so hard just to live and forget and forgive and to live by their rules 
And to try to fit in I would do anything like a poor blinded fool you must do 
What they say and not question the way that was chosen for you 
I thought that was the way that life had to be  until I found out the truth 
Now I open my eyes it's just like I was blind
I was blind to the truth in the land of the blind
In the land of the blind I was blind to the truth

Now they think I don't see, poor derision on me with their hypocrisy
Cynical egotist, government hypnotist too small minded to see
And the truth is so bright like a blinding light my true path I could find
Theories incomplete sceptics I must defeat for my own peace of mind
Now I open my eyes it's just like I was blind in the land of the blind
In the land of the blind I was blind to the truth

You think you got freedom now that's how they hold you down
You think you got freedom now that's how they hold you down
You think you got freedom now that's how they hold you down
You think you got freedom now that's how they hold you
Tried so hard just to live and forget and forgive and to live by their rules
You must do what they say not question the way that was chosen for you
I thought that was the way that life had to be until I found out the truth
Now I open my eyes it's just like I was blind in the land of the blind
In the land of the blind I was blind to the truth
In the land of the blind I was blind to the truth

The Black Country

Back from Vilnius and back from Rome back from Z7 my second home
Back from Yukon and De Rots back from Brazil but the boys are gone
Smell of burning metal I know so well pipes of Paul are loud as hell
Riding hard and riding long to get back where I feel strong
I'm back in the Black Country
Sometimes when you're desperate, you can push too hard you can keep on pushing until it all falls apart
You see your dream is dying it can break your metal heart the father of the unborn girl was dead

Back to work in the factory might break my back but it won't break me
Got to pay for flights that I did not take to a place I've never been again
Smell of burning metal I know so well pipes of Paul are loud as hell
Riding hard and riding long to get back where I feel strong
I'm back in the Black Country
Sometimes when you're desperate, you can push too hard you can keep on pushing until it all falls apart
You see your dream is dying it can break your metal heart the father of the unborn girl was dead
But they brought him back to life again in the Black Country I'm back in the Black Country

No comments: