Followers

Tuesday 25 October 2022

Ride The Lightning/Leper Messiah

Guilty as charged but damn it, it ain't right there is someone else controlling me death in the air
Strapped in the electric chair this can't be happening to me
Who made you God to say I'll take your life from you
Spineless from the start, sucked into the part
Circus comes to town, you play the lead clown
Please, please spreading his disease, living by his story
Knees, knees falling to your knees, suffer for his glory you will

Flash before my eyes now it's time to die
Burning in my brain I can feel the flames
Time for lust, time for lies time to kiss your life goodbye
Send me money, send me green heaven you will meet
Make a contribution and you'll get a better seat
Bow to Leper Messiah

Wait for the sign to flick the switch of death
It's the beginning of the end sweat, chilling cold as I watch death unfold
Consciousness my only friend my fingers grip with fear what I am doing here?
Marvel at his tricks, need your Sunday fix
Blind devotion came, rotting your brain
Chain, chain join the endless chain taken by his glamour
Fame, Fame infection is the game, stinking drunk with power we see

Someone help me please God help me they are trying to take it all away I don't want to die
Time moving slowly the minutes seem like hours the final curtain call I see
How true is this just get it over with if this is true, just let it be
Wakened by the horrid scream freed from the frightening dream
Witchery, weakening sees the sheep are gathering
Set the trap, hypnotize now you follow

No comments: