Followers

Friday 21 October 2022

Pantera Tribute EP III

 Medicine Man

Many distant miles away past the shores of everdark
There stays a magic man who bears an evil mark
He helps all concerned those who come again return
Injecting lies while fires burn the devil's heart with angel's words
Have you wondered what heaven's like he can show you in one night
Overwhelming with euphoric lift to lure you to steal your gift

Intoxication seeping down to the bone
And there's no question where you have to go
Understand just take his hand
He's the medicine man

Once proud and fearless men with desire in their eyes
Lost strong and fruitful lives to self-indulgent ties
Their souls were dipped in venom and put into a box
Then placed upon a crowded shelf where countless souls now rot
Have you ever wondered what hell's like he can take you there
Just one taste and you'll be back and by the high you'll swear

No Good (Attack The Radical)

In the states there's a problem with race because of ignorant past burned fires
From evolution we've been killing each other I figure man should have it down to a science
No chance not for a minute not for a second I won't be defensive I'm straight out in my opinion
You'd better listen to a man who knows what he is saying
I've seen your side you run and hide for the mere fact that you feel inferior
Be superior and know your interior

Race, pride, prejudice black man, white man make a stand
No stand live in the past we make it last a hated mass
No solution mind pollution for revolution
So low behold my eyes this land of fools will rise
No good for no one

You blame oppression and play the role of criminals to rape and burn show progress is minimal
White hoods and militants you know it's such a pity living, breathing violence in your city
If one man had one home in one world he would live alone without variety full of anxiety
No one to point at, question or even talk to in his private grave
No matter what color he wouldn't be saved from hell
He dwells a closed mind playing the part of prison cells

Suicide Note I & II

Cheap cocaine, a dry inhale, the pills that kill and take the pain away
Diet of life, shelter without, the face that cannot see inside yours and mine

When I'm hiding, when I need it it lets me breathe,
For our handle on this life, I don't believe this time
Would you look at me now can you tell I'm a man?
With these scars on my wrists to prove I'll try again
Try to die again, try to live through this night
Try to die again.....

Forever fooling, free and using,sliding down the slide that breaks a will
Mothers angel, getting smarter, how smart are you to regress unfulfilled?
It's a damn shame, but who's to blame?

Out of my mind,gun up to the mouth
No pretension, execution, live and learn , rape and turn
Fret not family nor pre-judged army
This is for me and me only, cowards only try it
Don't you try to die, like me
It's livid and it's lies and makes graves
Graves descending down

It's not worth the time to try, to replenish a rotting life
I'll end the problem, facing nothing, fuck you off, fuck you all
Tortured history, addict of misery, this exposes me
For weakness is a magnet watch me do it
Don't you try to die, like me
It's livid and it's lies and makes graves
Graves descending down

Why would you help anyone who doesn't want it,
Doesn't need it, doesn't want your shit advice
When a mind's made up to go ahead and die?
What's done is done and gone, so why cry?
Don't you try to die, like me
It's livid and it's lies and makes graves
Graves descending down

We'll Grind That Axe For A Long Time

Wears 10 crowns, dragons heads Southern are the sons, Lords unmatched
Their eyes don’t look right, should they be trusted now trashed-mouth Gods, avoided kings
With the spirit of revolt, the ghost of youth
Every fucking year it stays the same everybody changes to suit the day
Out of pride I'll isolate my fears never turned our backs on why we're here
We'll grind that axe for a long time

Follow close, train of fools just like them, just like you
Their eyes don't seem right easily impressed plague, dressed up fake no respect
Every fucking year remains the same everybody sucks-up to suit the day
Out of hate I'll isolate myself through the worst we still marched into hell
We'll grind that axe for a long time

The smell in the air is chicken shit. we'll grind that axe for a long time
Every fucking song remains the same to everyone who sucks-up for the fame
Out of strength you know we speak the truth every trend that dies is living proof
We'll grind that axe for a long time

 Use My Third Arm

Enlight your sense of thought, of touch, of real, a shield, an underground for this coward.
Building a blood in water scent it's like some raping, without judgement.
Boy in a pocket balls in a bag serve and protect you his dick his gun, his brain his badge.
A faster way to kill them all would take too goddamn long absorb through pores the great escape.
Kill that fuck to show him up equal his displeasure now.
Stab his ass, a reminded past of what the fuck we live for.
Ourselves.

Arm yourself a branch a third arm extend your health, crawl inside euphoria.
Building a blood in water scent.it's like a scraping it's entrapment.
Boy in a pocket balls in a bag perverted handle his getting by is a fisted fuck.
A faster way to exterminate them takes too fucking long. Absorb through pores the great escape.
Kill that fuck to show him up equal his displeasure now.
Stab his ass, a reminded past of what the fuck we live for.
Ourselves.

Half-assed for most his life piss poor little ham narc boy a fake fuck limp dick sucking up to the man.
And the world we need a fucking cold war.
Building a blood in water scent it's like some raping, without judgement.
Boy in a pocket balls in a bag serve and protect you his dick his gun, his brain his badge.
Kill that fuck to show him up equal your displeasure now
Stab his ass a reminded past of what the fuck we're living for
Our fucking selves

 Psycho Holiday

Empty and sweating head lying in your hands shaking in the corner
Done too much alcohol gotta get away from it all because it feels my blood is freezing
My self insanity has taken its toll frustration has taken its control
Now I'm far from home spending time alone it's time to set my demons free
Been put to the test my mind laid to rest I'm on a psycho holiday

Shot down on sight you are the target of attention one woman here another there
You can't please all the people all the time can't tell the strangers from the friends you know
Frustration has taken its control
Now you're far from home spending time alone it's time to set your demons free
Been put through the test your mind laid to rest you're on a psycho holiday

I'm strapped in for life is this where I lived or where I died
You want my money you take my space
My mind is telling me to leave this place
My self insanity has taken its toll frustration has taken its control
Now you're far from home spending time alone it's time to set your demons free
Been put through the test your mind laid to rest you're on a psycho holiday

No comments: