Followers

Monday 10 October 2022

Acid Bath Tribute EP

 The Morticians Flame

Hunter of tears, relative pain
Half of this world is dark with the stain
The stain of unknowing the dead flower buds,
On smiling lips is innocent blood
The corpse of your god can only rot and grow cold
Now promise me you'll kill me before I get old
I hear you on the telephone moaning my doom
A cold woman will kill me in a darkened room

Just enough, a heart attack seal up my black body bag
Take me home and hate me, love bite the hand of our lost love
Take your time and take your life amputate with this dull knife
Heaven's meat is on the stick stir my pain with an ice pick
The chain-saw smile of the mortician shines
I still got all my fingers but somewhere I lost my mind
I can smell abortion on you I can see through
I take the gun out of my mouth and point it at you

The Blue

Across your face I see what you are you wanna kill the sun blot out the stars
I know you, you're nothing you're so small
You're fucking nothing nothing at all
The sun burns on it reminds me of you
The slit wrists of the sky bleeding into the blue
We twist beneath forever because do you know what you've done
Ants in the afterbirth we're slugs under the sun

I could not wake the dead man dreaming acid party, murder at the late show
Mutate me and breed yourselves a savior I could not kill the dead man screaming eat my dead cock
I have fallen deep in love with the sky fragments of a sunbeam glaring on a kitchen knife
Leaves will fall as everything must follow kill your idol, come on, jump into the void eat my cold shit
Everybody whispers where birds fall dead I smell the yellow sickness churning inside your head
Wiping flecks of foam, twisting with rabies bloody, we run through these fields of dead daisies

How can I ever make you know what you've done
Ants in the afterbirth we're slugs under the sun
I have fallen deep in love with the sky
Fragments of sunbeam glaring on a kitchen knife

New Death Sensation

I wonder have you ever seen the sky
And felt this weight upon open eyes
New death sensation flesh flowers dream to bloom
Illumination new death sensation
We dance the stone death naked by the shore
I hear her highway song forevermore
Illumination new death sensation

Empty is this tomb lay this flesh to waste
Let the pieces fall where they may
Insects play their sunshine games
Splashing blood upon my soul
Crisp black kiss upon my skull
Lay this flesh to waste let the pieces fall where they may
Let the worms play their sunshine games
Splashing blood upon my soul crisp black kiss upon my skull
Empty is this tomb

The Bones Of Baby Dolls

Flower girls play lover grave games in the courtyard I heard her screaming like a radio
Flower girls play lover grave games in the courtyard I heard her screaming like a radio
Mary Lou left marks on you she just screams at the walls
The kite string pops I'm swallowed whole by the sky
We smoke the bones of baby dolls

Techno-liquid screaming meat heaven's cold beneath my feet
Cyber love the anti-man we make love because we can
Virgins play where the bayou's blue barefoot and bloody eating mushroom stew
Work for pay and pay for freedom fuck them all, we don't need them
We smoke the bones of baby dolls

Everything's gone dry like bottle glass scraping cross the pavement
Everything's gone dry like bottle glass scraping cross the pavement
Everything's gone dry like bottle glass scraping cross the pavement
Everything's gone dry like bottle glass scraping cross the pavement

 God Machine

The God machine is hungry for individualism and ripe brains
The skull farmers do their rain dance and pray the machine falls to sleep
She holds me close and whispers wet there are cannibals among us
Mad in love with dry dead boys in the backs of abandoned cars
Smoking the bones of children plotting the murder of love

Strapped into the chair the needle now descends
As they lick their cracking lips their twitching never ends
Blood beneath their fingernails, swallow all my pain
Dirty needles break the skin suck hard as I drain
Drain me sunken eyes, a twisted spine a whiter shade of pale
Rockabilly man come to pound the coffin nails
Inject my stomach full of cockroach eggs their machine is coming carried on a million legs

Waking in the sleep of reason winter is the forever season
Lick thy mother's bleeding lips from this glass of hate we sip
Fuck the glass we pump the keg kill conception at the egg
Her chin is wet with someone's hate love, disfigure, amputate
Amputate can you remember how it felt to be alive?
Your god machine is cold and dead your eyes they cannot cry
Fuck your deities of dying love we have shot them down from the skies above
Screaming convulsing my eyes are bleeding be silent now and take your beating
I wonder how long you would live with a bullet in your gut
I wonder how much shit you'd talk if your throat was cut
I wonder what you'd sound like begging me to let you breathe
I wonder how much pain it would take to make you all believe
Believe in me I'm your god machine fuck your god

Jezebel

If I took this cigarette and put it out on you would you love me?
Her throat is soft her lips are red her thighs are white her heart is dead Jezebel
Red rope burns around her wrists her blood is cold..like a serpent's kiss
Do you love your whore I like to hear you beg
She crouched down in the corner with her head between her legs Jezebel

Broken glass and dirty needles soul erosion truth
Electric god our superman found dead in a telephone booth
Shards of teeth ice pick abortions orgasmic death so warm
Lets die screaming' black goat semen I can't hear you whisper conform

Hearts will stop and brain cells pop apocalyptic high
She screams bloody murder as they chop off her fingers so this is how it feels to die
But it's ok everything's ok she was screaming about conspiracy talking about taking sides
I was masturbating, just contemplating the cold love of suicide
Hearts will stop and brain cells pop apocalyptic high
She was screaming bloody murder as they chop off her fingers so this is how it feels to die

No comments: