Followers

Wednesday 27 October 2021

The Fall Tribute EP

 U.S. 80s-90s

Had a run-in with Boston Immigration and to my name had an aversion
Nervous droplets due to sleeping tablets
No beer no cigarettes slam, spikes, gin, cigarettes beer in van
The cops are tops
Welcome to the 80s 90s
Welcome to US 80s 90s

I'm the big-shot original rapper but it's time for me to get off this crapper
Welcome to the US 80s 90s
No beer no cigarettes spikes, gin, cigarettes whisky like cones of silence
Welcome to the US 80s and 90s
Welcome to the US 80s/90s
Welcome to the 1890s

Kentucky dead keep pouring down Kentucky dead keep pouring down
By death stadium Monroe used dressing room
My ambition, but one chance in three million Jack like cones of silence
Cast aside over-inflation theory of the panicists welcome to the US 80s 90s
Look at page 19, small column, lower right-hand side welcome to the 1980s  

Hit The North

Hit the North my Cat says Hit the North
95% of hayseeds are corn-pones, guaranteed
Computers infest the hotels cops can't catch criminals
But what the heck, they're not too bad, they talk to God religious

Hit the North manacled to the city, manacled to the city
All estate agents alive yell down nights in hysterical breath
Those Northern lights so pretty those big big big wide streets
Those useless MPs savages Hit the North manacled to the system
 
From the back third eye psyche, the reflected mirror of delirium,
Eastender and Victoria's lager, the induced call, mysterious comes forth Hit the North
Savages Hit the North

Middle Class Revolt

Everything you see you want dolts, clods
Middle class revolt Middle class revolt
Put it down put it down

B1s hostile sublimated enmity to C2s
Bump into each other and jolt
D2s, D1s, bump into each other and jolt
Middle class revolt

Calorific Middle class revolt
Everything you see Middle class revolt
Dolt clods crashing into C2s Middle class revolt
A man extremely lazy exhumes the cooked pigeon
His words indignant because it was cooked wrong
Middle class revolt

Two Steps Back

Everybody likes me they think I'm crazy
Pull my string and I do my thing
Two Steps Back
 I don't need the acid factories I've got mushrooms in the fields
Julian said how was the gear they don't sell things to you over there
A cigarette goes out when you put it down
Two Steps Back
 
Had a look at the free festivals they're like cinemas with no films
You could make a fire with the seats
You could boil up some cigar dimps or get into the sound
Wait for the ice cream to come around.
Two Steps Back Two Doors Down
 
I meet my old friends there they queue up for cash there they are part Irish
They have no conscience they get threatened by the cracker factory
Two Steps Back
Cracker Factory a place where you get into the working routine again
Rehabs for no hopes prefab for jobless dopes.

Green Eyed Loco Man

To wear Chanel, you have to shave first and vain man; where do you stand
A green eyed loco-man a green eyed loco-man
Where you're standing, I don't see you your reflected green eyes take two foot off you
I'm moving fast but you are tight your fractured eyes force me through the night
A green eyed loco-man a green eyed loco-man
Green eyed loco-man green eyed loco-man

And riddle me this, who are you through a helmet your hair grows right to the ground
That will soon enfold you green eyed loco-man where do you stand
A green eyed loco-man a green eyed loco-man
With a rabbit's skull on my right you may be shocked but I'll make you late
For your greedy past, cold on a plate loco man

The League of Bald-Headed Men

You know when you end up in some sort of a cinema complex
And the person next to you is someone you hate?
Well with me, I end up like that all around and inside left
All through the walls it suppurates look it up! I'm immobile is your house for sale?
And Davey's just got out of his cell where have you been this time?
Your lives are beyond the pale walk walk the main drag, splayed
See the blue baseball hatted, baseball blue hatted school friends
Pop mongs male loafers business affairs advisers and members of the band
Suppurates look it up!

And every day it's my pleasure to meet the great league of bald-headed men
And it's every day's my pleasure to meet the great league of bald-headed men
Your friends, pop mongs, first wives, ex-loafers
And every day it is my pleasure to meet the league of bald-headed men
And every day it's my pleasure to meet the great league
And every day it's my pleasure to meet the league of bald-headed men 
And every day it's my pleasure to meet the league of bald-headed men 
Baseball hatted, blue capped baseball hatted, blue capped
And every day it's my pleasure to meet the league of bald-headed men 
And every day it's my pleasure to meet 

No comments: