Followers

Monday 18 October 2021

Unearth Tribute EP

 My Heart Bleeds No Longer

Shut out and burned by your lies.
Now it is time to make you learn.
My heart bleeds no longer for your pathetic views.
My heart beats on stronger with my own resolution.

Bound down for so goddamn long. I have seen so many follow you.
I fell five times to your clouded ways it is my intention to end your reign.
I know so many who would want to see your burn I aim war at you.
I did not give into your hold I live again alone.
Pass through the sea of ashes kept.
My heart bleeds no longer for your love

Black Hearts Now Reign

Take rob this world of resource burn the oil for fortune.
Stealing from our savior in quest of power
Sealed our fate is catastrophic the coming days of failure.
Aborting evolution in quest of power.

Take all you want and these bloody skies will reign.
Take what's hers and these bloody skies will reign.
Mother, close your eyes these bloody skies will reign.
Dear savior brace your heart these bloody skies will reign.
Mother close your eyes these bloody skies will reign.
Dear savior, brace your heart.

You take rob this world of resource burn the oil for fortune.
Stealing from our savior in quest of power
Sealed our fate is catastrophic the coming days of failure.
Aborting evolution in quest of power.

Blackened lives sunless skies our bare world weeps black hearts now reign.
Blasphemous corruption control progression.
Our bare world weep black hearts now reign.
In solitude a lonely voice is heard this future of despair is easy to avoid.
This future of despair is easy to avoid lies strangle this world's hope.
In quest of power.

This Glorious Nightmare

Divine intoxication spills out the pores.
A self diluting fix that craves all the more.
Destructive seasoned vet, full glass of sting.
A bittersweet triumph that weighs in each day.
Obsession my falsest friend. Moderation a fantasy that I can't win.
Devastation a hardship loss. Demanding the pain of wasted years.
Lift me up, tear me down Will I last through this glorious nightmare?

Collapse all that's sacred, prey on the weak.
Slow painful suicide that steals from each man.
Hells fire soon returns to rape the well.
Prolific doom machine that hears our words.
I'm fighting the will to live with countless persuasions.
I'm fighting the will to live the endless temptations its lifeless grip, that haunts us all.
Pulling from every direction, it's lifeless grip grabs hold.
Yearning is now my dissension, it's lifeless grip grabs hold tear me down.

Crow Killer

Capture your soul with a vengeful feast I will hunt down and conquer
Send your best to the grave for your crime they all will pay
I lurk in the shadows entombed in spite filled rage
No Crow will escape the blade for your crime they all will pay
Hell on your earth Hells wrath brought on your head
Hell on your Earth for your crime I've suffered

They'll pay with their blood
Hell on your Earth Hell's wrath brought on your head
Hell on your earth Hells wrath brought on your head
Hell on your Earth for your crime I've suffered
A 20 year way ends at last
This revered soldier lays his vengeance down

The Great Dividers

It's true there were better ones. that led their people. to lead their country 
Who cared for this world but who are we to change. 
Without the strength of all. the nations will crumble feed lies for war 
Bring the nations to it's knees. risking worldly structure and integrity. 

The balance of our kind controlled by hatred, distorted truth and lies 
United is the only way to stand leaders of the free world lead into the land of the un-free. 
God sent politics hammered down with a fist too bold 
Play the council of pawns in the quest of total control

Free us of this hate. free us from this hate 
Take over the world does hate mean freedom. 
Divide our home. does hate mean freedom 
Take over the world divide our home does hate mean freedom

Predetermined Sky

In the heart of the land of creation. grows a threat which cannot be healed. 
Efforts soar to restore generations. grave results give this outbreak the nail
The growing devastation. brings human extinction 
This plague aims at our weakness predetermined sky 
Cradles fall into pine for the mourning.wailing cries blend endless each day. 
Poverty proves more than a lifestyle sympathy cannot sure disease. 
This plague aims at our weakness predetermined sky 

Blind eye. saw a man on the streets of lusaka selling coffins to a passer bye 
How can we live in a world that lets millions die. how can we live with such a tragic side.
How can we live in a world that let's the millions die, that let's the millions cry 
That let's us agonize. show us the way to terminate. immersed in all our dusts is the mother world

No comments: