Followers

Thursday 21 October 2021

Mortal Sin Tribute EP

 Lebanon

Sound of bombs runs through the air in the streets of Lebanon
Hate filled soldiers everywhere the troops of Babylon
Bloodstains on the footpath madness on the ground
Senseless forms of bloodbath as you hear the bugles sound

Dodging the machine gun fire fighting for their lives
Killing with their hearts desire no one can survive
The battle of Lebanon a killer
The battle of Lebanon destruction

Trenches filled with Muslim guards rifles set to fire
Left the enemy battle scarred terrorist guns for hire
The battle of Lebanon a killer
The battle of Lebanon destruction

Planning all the strategies to break the enemies back
Send out the kamikazes on a suicide attack
The Muslims and the Christians are fighting for their rights
Take the war of Lebanon to masochistic heights
Massacre and bloodshed are just a part of war
The children are defenseless and washed up on the floor
Aerial destruction and submarines below
Shooting guided missiles to give the final blow

Innocent Torture

Another vicious headline, the pictures painted clear
The jury found me guilty I was jailed for 20 years
There was one night a murder I was covered in blood stains
I called the police onto the scene to study the remains
They asked me several questions I didn't have a chance
I found myself a slaughtered corpse impaled upon a fence
I'm innocent I cried in vain whilst dragged into a van
You're blaming me for murder, I just don't understand
I'll prove my innocence, I did not kill!
In just one instance they took my will!

Left to die in this rotting cell, trying to make me go round the bend
Evil eyes staring through the bars, accused of murdering my friend
I did not kill I screamed at them, they didn't believe my alibi
I'm innocent, I swear the oath, I need some help don't want to die
I'll prove my innocence, I did not kill!
In just one instance they took my will!

I've done my time I've counted the years
The days are scribbled on the wall
Soon the time comes when I wipe the tears
And I'll be searching for the score
I'll prove my innocence, I did not kill!
In just one instance they took my will!

Innocent torture can't take it no more no family no friends and no will
Innocent torture the anger inside, the hate the pain I want to kill
Innocent torture for 20 odd years I've aged I've grown and I've lost
Innocent torture free me I'm old the time the waste the fucking loss

 Liar

His eyes burn like fire, they burn like the sun
He's calling you a liar, he knows that you're the one
The judge will pass his sentence, he'll sacrifice your soul
He won't give you repentance, he'll send you to the gallows pole

Subjected to a means of eternal misery
You've fallen in the shadow of a public mutiny
You listen to your followers, you hear them start to cry
Shouting strains of madness they want you to die
Liar they'll drive you insane liar they've caught you again
Liar they want you to die liar should never have lied

You struggle for your sanity your brain's about to blow
You want to hear your punishment you think that you should know
They'll pierce you with the sword of death they'll push it through your side
Now everybody's laughing you took them for a ride

You're entering the gates above they'll tell you to return
Send you down to the fires of Hell and let your body burn
Stay down there with all your mates and lie yourselves to death
Fill yourselves with laughter and draw another breath

Mayhemic Destruction

Mayhemic destruction, death's the call
Crushing with abduction, wants to kill them all
Eternal devastation, oozing with pain
Manifestation, live for Satan's reign
Mayhemic destruction!

Total distortion, blood from your ears
Living with abortion, memories disappear
Facing your destiny living just to die
Christian immunity reaching for the sky
Mayhemic destruction!

People fleeing cause they're scared yet no place to go
Fire and brimstone in your blood fuck who told you so
Take your heart, send it down to a fiery death
Got no chance to live, we drain out your last breath
You were warned of this your unholy book
Devouring vermin destroy a corpse dare you take a look
Armageddon went too far what is left of life
Pity up there in heaven you missed your cut of a knife

Every Dog Has Its Day

Stereotype money making machines
Butter wouldn't melt in their mouth
They got someone punching all the right numbers
Tattooed gimmicks, oh, hear how they scream
Seen on the pages of those corporate glossies
The bullshit that's churned out of the money making machine
They’re programmed to be the next big thing
I'm telling you all, don't believe everything that you read
This talent don't mean a thing
Technology paving the way every dog has its day

All monkey see, monkey do
Run it up the flagpole now, see who salutes
The feeble message of their means
Portrayal of some adolescent pop star dream
A shooting star, hit and run
Fed it all with the silver spoon, all hail the chosen one
Corporate music, human feeling left out
Insulting my intelligence every time they open their mouth
This talent don't mean a thing
Technology paving the way every dog has its day

Body guard, credit card expense account, why am I missing out ?
Maybe I don't look quite as good, but they all say every dog will have its day
They all got the look, clean cut, designer label style
On the cover of every glossy magazine
They're programmed to be the next big thing
Think for yourself and don't believe everything that you read
No individuality talent lost along the way
Emotionally automated blind faith follows their way every dog has its day

Access Denied

The year 2018 life as we know it destroyed through ignorance
Life unsustainable outside of the sterile City limits
Your every breath and movement monitored
Violence and crime will not be tolerated your first mistake will be your last
You are now entering Sector One please insert your life control card
S129434 You have sinned against your own people on Central City
Now you must pay the ultimate price: your access denied

Blazing arid wasteland, motionless distress
As a red synthetic sunrise distorts the naturalness
Summoned by the signal, nature’s only point of view
As the system of the new world begins for those who do
No need for the seasons, destroyed inevitably
Eternal burning winter divorced the other three
Living under shelter, our existence doesn't change
To the regulated programme that's too dangerous to tame

Condemned to life, where you don't even die
Condemned to life, where emotion denied
Condemned to life, where you can't even ask why
Your condemned where it's access denied no escape, there is no other side
Access denied, request denied
Monitor systems check emotion control no room for resistance
Access denied, request denied
A digital readout shows the meaningless time you may never speak out
Your condemned where it's access denied
No escape, there is no other side access denied, request denied

The silence that was louder now shattered by alarm
Shows a frenzy of obedience of safe but sterile charm
Blue and pink in sectors, unite but rarely meet
Just a basis for production, so that logic is complete
No need for assessment, do just what you do
Your emotions are illegal in this electronic womb
No chance for a rebirth, no chance to decide
Can we trust ourselves to run us if emotion is denied ?

Condemned to life, where you don't even die
Condemned to life, where emotion denied
Condemned to life, where you can't even ask why
Your condemned where it's access denied
No escape, there is no other side
Access denied, request denied

Sector One, it's our world, why let it die ?
Sub-divided, by nature can we ever decide ?
Nature's orders, pre-programmed through mother earth
Man's existence, decided through science and thought
Can't monitor emotion, can we limit control ?
Can't resist our own destruction
Our reactional readout shows the means to the time
Why did we leave it so late to speak out ?

No escape from a world of emotionless machines
Can't speak out, no logical point of view
Access denied, request denied
Life control by number, not a name
Access denied, time's running out for you
Access denied, access denied

No comments: