Followers

Thursday 14 October 2021

Djent Parody Song

 Destroy The Djent Djerk

Space spatial architecture spacial architecture in my mind
Galaxies planets colliding super novas spirituality
Looking within matter mind mind over matter and matter over mind
Matt and his mind mental artefacts robotics and stuff
Genesis Regenesis Parthenogenesis Palingenesis
Other forms of Genesis that may or may not feature Phil Collins 

The sky, looking to it and looking for the sun
Some other stuff they learned about watching a TV special about more space
Artefacts space artefacts time chemical structure
Sequences whatever sequence. DNA sequence some sequence.
Chemical space structure artifact sequence architects in my mind's genesis
My girlfriend broke up with me and I'm conveying my feelings by singing about space.

I am a cunt who thinks highly of myself and I want to dazzle you with my knowledge
I am a narcissist with seven and eight string guitars and I play like a fucking retard
My singer is a wanker and my bassist is useless he cannot play on his six string bass
I need a 100 string guitar and I cannot tune it because I am a waste of space
I am looking for drummers because my band does not need drummers
Why get people when I can get a drum machine and my band can be wankers
You're a fucking poseur if you're not me like a handicapped duck taking an angry shit 
I am deficient and my cunt ways will get the better of you because I am a wreck
I cannot think for myself and I am a blue pilled cuck who cannot save himself
I wanna be God please love me and I am a useless cunt who is mentally fucked

No comments: