Followers

Monday 18 October 2021

Diamond Head Tribute EP

The Prince

Now I see his face, I've seen him smile
Such in a lonely place, no golden mile
His eyes tell morbid tales, of his black heart
His deeds through ages past, tell of his part
See his face, see his smile time to die

An angel from below, change my dreams
I want for glory's hour, for wealth's esteem
I wish to sell my soul, to be reborn
I wish for earthly riches, don't want no crown of thorns
See his face, see his smile time to die

I was born a fool, don't want to stay that way
Devil take my soul, with diamonds you repay
I don't care for heaven, don't you look for me to cry
And I will burn in Hell, from the day I die
See his face, see his smile time to die

It's Electric

I'm gonna be a rock and roll star gotta groove from night to day
Gotta blow my honey jar gotta blow my blues away
I'm gonna make a stand I'm gonna make a million I'm gonna make it with you
I'm gonna be with my friend I'm gonna put you through
It's electric it's electric

I stop on red but I leave on amber danger paves my way
I'm gonna make it my friend gonna make it today
Gonna get the dust from my heels down the highway I go
Gonna get the stars from my brow playing in a rock and roll show
It's electric it's electric

Am I Evil?

My mother was a witch, she was burned alive
Thankless little bitch, for the tears I cried
Take her down now, don't wanna see her face
Blistered and burnt, can't hide my disgrace

27 everyone was nice, gotta see them,
Make them pay the price
See their bodies out on the ice take my time
Am I evil, yes I am am I evil, I am man

As I watched my Mother die, I lost my head
Revenge now I sought, to break with my bread
Taking no chances, you come with me
I'll split you to the bone help set you free.

On with the action now, I'll strip your pride
I'll spread your blood around, I'll see you ride
Your face is scarred with steel, wounds deep and neat
Like a double dozen before you, smell so sweet.
My soul is longing for, await my heir sent to avenge my mother, sweep myself.
My face is long forgotten, my face not my own sweet and timely whore, take me home.

I'll make my residence, I'll watch your fire you can come with me, sweet desire
My face is long forgotten, my face not my own sweet and timely whore, take me home

To Heaven From Hell

Lonely moor, sky is grey moon across the waves
See the steely shafts of light reflect across the bay
Towards the tower the coach prepares to shed its load of life
I'm prepared for what they see for what they meet tonight

To Heaven from Hell I've been there before
To Heaven from Hell sweet I'm sure
To Heaven from Hell I've been there before
To Heaven from Hell lock my door

On we go, up to the castle Death waits for our call
Left unkempt, but quietly praying remembers when to call
Alone for now but soon not so as we return to reclaim 
The home of my generations lost but now remain

Lord now help me its entrance falling down
The madness of our fathers law the pain of retribution the house brought down to ground
Sins of my ancestors the judgement day is at hand
The creeping voice of fire screams out for bloody war send out the grave

Borrowed Time

On scorched earth return me to be a simple man I am destined by the gods to walk this land
An embittered poet, a slave to this black blade my heart still searches for truth, a lost age
I have loved, I have lost I have killed those who have loved me so
I have loved, at what cost  I don't know
I'm living on borrowed time I'm living on borrowed time

These robes, purple royal, claim me their own from a city lost in dust, I stand alone
Evil thoughts; evil minds; must I live like I do without fear, on borrowed time she helps me through
I have loved, I have lost I have killed those who have loved me so
I have loved, at what cost I don't know
I'm living on borrowed time I'm living on borrowed time

On scorched earth return me to be a simple man I am destined by the gods to walk this land
To search for love, to search for love all in my heart, is this enough love
As Satan's child, I stand alone in hand I'm a nomad of this desert, barren lands
My time is short, wild gods of air and sea stand by your corruption, and thrive by sorcery
I have loved, I have lost I have killed those who have loved me so
I have loved, at what cost I don't know
I'm living on borrowed time I'm living on borrowed time

Don't You Ever Leave Me

I can recall the day close enough to make me feel bad
Seems like only yesterday still in my heart it makes me sad
Don't you ever leave me don't you ever leave me

I can remember that night I cried the love we had, you said you don't give me no more
And as you kissed my lips goodbye I called out to you now to close the door
Don't you ever leave me don't you ever leave me

No comments: