Followers

Wednesday 20 October 2021

Satyricon Tribute EP

Fuel For Hatred

Scornful, relentless memory ripped of all but drive
Undressed by betrayal zero tolerance for the souldead
Wish I was the violence, inflicted upon you
Fuel for Hatred, air raid siren to mankind

Little you, still like a claw in my eye
Pulsating organic rage I should have let you off of the hook
Mind drifts into dynamic pain
Universal onslaught I'm on my own one soul one hate
Fuel for Hatred, air raid siren to mankind

Damnation, holocaust Devil horns for you to ride
Time for the angel to spread his wings and fly
World opponent, Wishmaster of gruesome pain
Stormtroops' frantic fury Demoniac spitfire!
Abortion of religious life, distinguish the rot I hate you to a level of intoxication
Don't feel alone, I've got enough I wish you slow death, slow death by grinding
Fuel for Hatred, air raid siren to mankind

K.I.N.G

Bloodshot eyes metal skin Serpents tongue dagger claws
Dragon wings crooked horns K.I.N.G

Beholding the might in its dawn of grace
In its beauty and light in its pride and glory
Rushing torrent time and space Elder lords crack the soil
Gone or dead you've never been Kingdom come hear the roar
Climbing down to rule the earth

Upon high places with their heads up high
With their lives at stake with their blades at hand
Triumph come beyond the gate Giants rise from the pits
Worlds collide chaos reign Dawn of gold age of gods
Climbing down to rule the earth

Lighting strikes wake up now
He the fourth hate the weak
Summon all make the signs
Legions march earth the void

The Pentagram Burns

Hellbent and raw armed to the core
Walks with the wind determined and strong
Inherit his laws adopt and obey
Rise my friend march to war time is up shadows dance
Fight my friend tyrants pull time is up burn the world

Driven by sin let the scavengers loose
Power from hell siege and advance
Silence the foe fire and smoke
Rise my friend march to war time is up shadows dance
Fight my friend tyrants pull time is up burn the world

From the slumber arise Triumphant Beast of forgotten times
The Pentagram Burns and the clock strikes the hour The Final Hour

Suffering The Tyrants

Crawling down the road of life another hopeless speech
Gruesome soul numbness people stare, do they know I am suffering the tyrants
Every gesture is a malicious attack a firm fist of misery
But it shall not coincide with the Lion's downfall

There are no tears no feeling of guilt nowhere to channel the anger nowhere to leave the pain
How can they feast upon the Lion without knowing He will eventually rise again
Hunt him down when He is at his weakest tempt him down on his knees if you can
Stronger than all so it's futile all there is left right now is personal pride
Enough to return with rays of light

Tied In Bronze Chains

Sinful woman walk with me because I'm the wolf on your shoulder
But complain not to me, cause I'm the accuser
If you dare to withhold the immense power and the greed
You shall walk among us to subterranean fields
Why don't you come with me and dance the snake pit dance
Rhythmic moves to the eerie bells, the boiling blood
Evil's breath on your neck, the morbid rite I'm tied in bronze chains

So where do all the flowers come from in October 1997 I am tired, should I care anymore?
The rusty claws who reach for me are too far away sense no anger for that, be at one
The sleaze on the wall is all gone anyway it's just flowers, flowers
Come, come let's join the orgy decay and wine, sodomy all the way
no rest for the holy forbidden fruit is always best dirt and filth tastes so good

I see the cross of Peter overwhelming their coward countenance
You're so damned clean, now take my dirty whore, hell fire is inside her contaminate the clean woman. Let him feel you're venom it's the only way to release the chains
My candle is burning at both ends, I just want to be released before I go
It's a harsh voyage, to the land of sin I had to make sure to bring them down with me
I am the last of my kind and I'm tied in bronze chains

Mother North

Mother North how can they sleep while their beds are burning?
Mother North your fields are bleeding
Memories the invisible wounds
Pictures that enshrine your throne gone

A Future benighted still they are blind
Pigeonhearted beings of flesh and blood
Keeps closing their eyes for the dangers that threat ourselves and our nature
And that is why they all enrage me

Sometimes in the dead of the night I mesmerize my soul
Sights and visions prophecies and horror they all come in one
Mother North united we stand together we walk
Phantom North I'll be there when you hunt them down

No comments: