Followers

Monday 11 October 2021

Stampin Ground Tribute EP

Killer Of Society

In the absence of a merciful god who will save them from the sins of their fathers?
In the absence of a merciful god who will save them from the sins of their fathers?

Can't you see they're killing our society raping and murdering children in their infancy
Men who, when lust usurps trust take everything we hold dear and crush it to dust
No hint of malice in his eyes but behind closed doors the real darkness lies
Apparently a pillar of society who takes pleasures so secretly he'd snuff out the light in their eyes
Right under our noses in our homes
He hates this world of which he's apart and would paint it all the colour of dead
He cries for forgiveness but did he forgive them their cries?
Where compassion as tears filled their eyes a punishment to fit the crime Killer of society

Why would anyone feel the need to slaughter the simplicity of childhood dreams?
Tearing at that blank canvas of virgin flesh splattered in shades of black and red
Can't you see the magnitude of what you've done?
Let the punishment fit the crime, you've nowhere to run yearning for the inner scent of the innocent
Then liberals blame us when we try to prevent these abominations from walking our streets
Feeding on our children like they're pieces of meat
We suffer the place of darkness cast upon youth but now we are saying that enough is enough

Dead From The Neck Up

Dead from the neck up dead from the neck up
I know you hate to face the truth but can't you see me I'm not like
You can count the true friends you have on the fingers of no hands
You never looked before you leap never think before you speak
The things you think of as your strengths I despise for being weak
You made my acquaintance with broken glass I know you hate to face the truth 
Even when you are faced with the proof
Can't you see that you're just a fake how much of this can you take?
You're dead from the neck up look deep in every shadow you know you'll see me there
Awoke the thug within me no guilt, only despair
You're dead from the neck up you rained blood on my parade

I live for retribution my life incomplete buried alive, beneath your lies
Impotent rage stinging my eyes choking, fish out of water
On the last true word that you never said
I gaze at indifferent stars and hope you suffer wherever you are
You made my acquaintance with broken glass I know you hate to face the truth
Even when you're faced with the proof
Can't you see that you're just a fake how much more of this can you take?
Your sin burns in my veins I live and breathe your pain
I piss upon your worthless pride you are everything I despise
You rained blood on my parade

Officer Down

When reason dies behind closed doors face down in a cell in a pool of piss
It's time to fear what we should respect it's time to question cause and effect
Striking with impunity hiding behind flags of immunity
When corruption rears its ugly head the force of law becomes a farce
Personal ambition usurps justice the rich protected at the expense of the poor
Would you sit on the fence, take no chance as those batons fall, turn a blind eye

In an ideal world there'd be no need for law no need for police
But in a society so sick so obsessed with blind greed
Someone has to protect the old and the weak
Officer down

Can we really afford to be so selectively blind if we dig too deep what would we find?
At authority's heart beats a dollar sign under such a regime we're all doing time
Striking with impunity hiding behind flags of immunity
Never say, you weren't warned when they come to drag you away
To silence the dissident hiding in us all they clench the fist of ordained might
From which side of the barbed wire do you want to see your life pass by?

When reason dies behind closed doors face down in a cell in a pool of piss
It's time to fear what we should respect it's time to question cause and effect
Who teaches the teachers who makes laws for lawmakers?
When they read us our rights what about human rights?

By Whatever Means Necessary

Go your own way go your own way in life and let me follow mine
And maybe our paths will cross again in another place and another time
So confused by the bludgeon of bland routine
We resign our ambition to what might have been

If this is how it's meant to be who made these plans for you and me?
Who says that we cannot achieve all the things that we believe?
There is no secret to inner strength I need self-belief, and nothing else
I need some self-respect nothing less

Can you look at yourself and truly say that you really acted for the best
That you carry yourself with true respect?
Pissing all over your ego's flame I strive to do my own thing
An internal furnace fuels this dream and only dead fish swim with the stream

Ultimatum

I've fallen down no one's perfect don't even try I don't care I won't live a lie
Who broke the neck of my guardian angel left him for dead in a pool of dreams?
Trampled me flat with their cynical disbelief and carved their name into my self-esteem?

Can't you see I've fallen down?
You wanted a hero but instead you got a clown
No one's perfect I don't even try I don't care I won't live a lie
Can't you see I've fallen?

I teeter on the edge, staring into the abyss daring myself to jump and finally end it all
But even now I cannot admit defeat even though I have no further to fall
Can't you see I've fallen down and no one I know could care fucking less
And when they fall, I'll do my best to seal their fate with no regrets

Don’t Need A Reason To Hate

I don't need a reason to hate you the reasons you gave me are reason enough
Think that you've really got me sussed are you sure just who you trust?
I don't know myself at all no more, they've always said that need's a must
I turned to see I'm not what I wanted to be fuck you, don't need you 

I don't need a reason to hate I don't need anything you have to offer me
I don't value your opinion or company if you want to make my life complete
Then just stop breathing in your sleep
Don't need reasons to hate I don't need reason to hate
I want out of this, can't you see hanging in by the skin of my teeth
The taste of you, it sickens me I want out, I just want the setting sun, it burns me from the sky
It lights your face as I watch you die that bridge you burnt has reappeared
Cross if you dare, but don't come back fuck you, don't need you

I don't need a reason to hate you 1001 deaths I wish upon you
And everyone, everything you love revenge is sweet and I know I should gloat
But negativity, sticks in my throat
Don't need reasons to hate I don't need reasons to hate counting seconds as they pass by
Time enough for every fucking lie that you ever whispered in my ear
I won't forget this time, not again I make a totem of your pain worship your enemies as gods

No comments: