Followers

Wednesday 15 December 2021

Avenged Sevenfold Tribute EP

 An Epic Of Time Wasted

So much time I've wasted I can truly say I never thought it would come to this.
Never would I doubt you, but the truth kept smacking me in the face.
Reality you never stopped to think and you ripped us apart how could you?
Now our time is gone but it's still breaking my heart.

Tears run down as I think of the days we've had, and the memories will last forever,
But you and I have died and gone our separate ways.
You are the one you are the wrong one breaking the mold going your own way, go.
All I feel, betrayal.
So much time I've wasted, and I never thought it'd come to this.

We had something great then it was washed away.
We had something more than I can explain.
I'm sorry.
No! We had something great, then it was washed away.
No! Not all friendships last, the genuine are harder to take.
No! Time to start again, hope someday you'll think of me.
No! The end reality, I know someday I'll think of you.

 Unholy Confessions

I'll try she said as he walked away.
Try not to lose you two vibrant hearts could change.
Nothing tears the being more than deception unmasked fear.
I'll be here waiting tested but secure.

Nothing hurts my world just affects the ones around me
When sin's deep in my blood you'll be the one to fall.
I wish I could be the one the one who won't care at all
But being the one on the stand I know the way to go, no one's guiding me.
When time soaked with blood turns its back I know it's hard to fall.
Confined in me was your heart I know it's hurting you, but it's killing me

Nothing will last in this life our time is spent constructing,
Now you're perfecting a world meant to sin.
Constrict your hands around me squeeze 'til I cannot breathe,
This air tastes dead inside me contribute to our plague.
Break all your promises tear down this steadfast wall,
Restraints are useless here tasting salvation's near.

Burn It Down

Jealousy's an ugly word, but you don't seem to care
Converse behind my back, but now I'm here
Need no one to comply with me though everyone that I defeat
Don't need you, fuck camaraderie, this rage will never go away

Hatred fuels my blood, I'll burn ya down you can't help me
One king to watch the horsemen fail, I'll fight 'til the end 
I won't help you I can't trust anyone, see it in my eyes
Now I can understand, it's sorrow that feeds your lies
I won't help you I can't trust anyone, witness and see it in my eyes
Now I can understand, put faith in you for the last time
It's sorrow that feeds your lies
Falling away, can't buy back time
Burned it down anyways

You're on my back when the water gets too deep for you to breathe
A crutch for you that won't always be there
Hide in the dark another day, the fear in you is here to stay
So keep the fuck away from me, and learn to trust the words I say.

Run from me before I tear you down be afraid
You chose the wrong side it feels so right
I won't help you, let you rot away despise what you say
Run towards the light exposing your soul we won't be there by your side
Salvation's dying somebody's crying
We're all gone in the end, sweet child we'll miss you so far away, far away

 Beast And The Harlot

This shining city built of gold, a far cry from innocence there's more than meets the eye 
Around here look to the waters of the deep a city of evil there sat a seven-headed beast, 
Ten horns raised from his head symbolic woman sits on his throne but hatred strips her 
And leaves her naked The Beast and the Harlot.
She's a dwelling place for demons she's a cage for every unclean spirit, every filthy bird
And makes us drink the poisoned wine to fornicating with our kings fallen now is Babylon the Great.

The city dressed in jewels and gold, fine linen, myrrh and pearls
Her plagues will come all at once as her mourners watch her burn.
Destroyed in an hour merchants and captains of the world, sailors, navigators, too
Will weep and mourn this loss with her sins piled to the sky The Beast and the Harlot.
She's a dwelling place for demons she's a cage for every unclean spirit, every filthy bird
And makes us drink the poisoned wine to fornicating with our kings fallen now is Babylon the Great.

The day has come for all us sinners if you're not a servant you'll be struck to the ground.
Flee the burning, greedy city looking back on her to see there's nothing around.
I don't believe in fairy tales and no one wants to go to Hell,
We've made the wrong decision and it's easy to see.
Now if you wanna serve above or be a king below with us
You're welcome to the city where your future is set forever.
She's a dwelling place for demons she's a cage for every unclean spirit, every filthy bird
And makes us drink the poisoned wine to fornicating with our kings fallen now is Babylon the Great.

Bat Country

He who makes a beast out of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man
Caught here in a fiery blaze won't lose my will to stay.
I tried to drive all through the night the heat stroke ridden weather, the barren empty sights.
No oasis here to see the sand is singing deathless words to me.

Can't you help me as I'm starting to burn all alone
Too many doses and I'm starting to get an attraction.
My confidence is leaving me on my own all alone
No one can save me and you know I don't want the attention

So sorry you're not here I've been sane too long, my vision's so unclear.
Now take a trip with me but don't be surprised when things aren't what they seem.
I've known it from the start these good ideas will tear your brain apart.
Scared but you can follow me I'm too weird to live but much too rare to die.

As I adjust to my new sights the rarely tired lights will take me to new heights.
My hand is on the trigger I'm ready to ignite.
Tomorrow might not make it but everything's all right.
Mental fiction follows me show me what it's like to be set free.

So sorry you're not here I've been sane too long, my vision's so unclear.
Now take a trip with me but don't be surprised when things aren't what they seem.
Caught here in a fiery blaze won't lose my will to stay.
These eyes won't see the same after I flip today.
Sometimes I don't know why we'd rather live than die,
We look up towards the sky for answers to our lives.
We may get some solutions but most just pass us by,
Don't want your absolution because I can't make it right.
I'll make a beast out of myself gets rid of all the pain of being a man.

Roman Sky

As the embers rose through the Roman sky
Tell me were you calm when they took your life
Just before you go, tell us how the heavens flow
Weightless evermore, as you walk beyond that door
Shine forever true

Shared with us the world well before your time
Through they took your voice words forever shine
Just before you go, tell us how the heavens flow
Weightless evermore, as you walk beyond that door
Shine forever true

As they spoke your fate a fearless man replied
As you will sentence me, your fear is beyond mine
Just before you go, tell us how the heavens flow
Weightless evermore, as you walk beyond that door
Shine forever true

No comments: