Followers

Monday 27 December 2021

Circle Jerks Tribute EP

Deny Everything

I'm innocent until I'm proven guilty
Deny everything, deny everything
I'm being framed it's all a setup
Deny everything, deny everything

I'm just a spoke in the wheel just a part of the puzzle
A part of the game I'm being framed
Innocent until I'm proven guilty
Deny everything deny everything

Murder The Disturbed

Really queer me sitting here you seem so sincere
Your daughter flips the burgers as you reach for a second beer
Mom says grace,she's learned her place the cruelest years are on her face
Two car garage, a mastercharge her tits aren't firm, at least they're large
Murder the disturbed and all those perturbed
Kill the democrats support tuition tax

You served a meal, you spoke with zeal you think you've still sex appeal
Your daughter serves desert as you enact your biggest deal
Success has shown a second home the kids are cute, how they've grown
One is dead, one's on reds she goes to school, she's too well fed
Murder the disturbed and all those perturbed
Kill the democrats reinstate the draft murder the disturbed

Status Clinger

Everybody out for the money running around
Talk about yourself all the time getting me down
Think about the needs of the many, out of sight, out of mind
Gotta get ahead turn my back leave you behind
Point blank take a leap pressure play it as it lays
You're getting too heavy for me everyone you meet you bow to their feet

You're a status clinger, nice to meet you
Who do you know, where do you go
You're a status clinger, now I see you I can't take it
You're a social climber status clinger
Looking through you nothing to see
You're a social climber status clinger I can't take it anymore

Have you seen her, have you seen him have you seen them I don't know
Better think it over, better look out I gotta go
Escalator, elevator, butt in front of the line
Gotta get ahead turn my back just a matter of time
Straight up take a leap the buzz is out out on the street
Pressure too heavy for me everyone I meet seems to agree

Party parasite hanging around bothering me
Transparent user looking through you nothing to see
Manipulating loser what do you have whats in it for me

All Wound Up

I'm all wound up ready to go
All wound up ready to go
Ring my buzzer clang my bell
Watch me go like a bat out of hell

Like a jungle cat on the prowl
I'll be on you and take you down
Hear the noise feel the sounds
Pound this beat right in the ground

American Heavy Metal Weekend

The Japanese are buying up on guitars invade our beaches, driving cars
Hondas, Toyotas, Insuzurus fight them beat them got a lot to lose
Fenders, Gibsons, stack them high stack them up against the sky
Speakers blasting, blasting in vans make them wish they didn't land
It's an American heavy metal weekend
It's an American heavy metal weekend

The English, sure we'll give them a break with their Hiwatts and their Marshalls
It started here make no mistake it's alway real and never fake
Platform boots and puffy hair gotta raise and scare
Metal merchants peddle their wares no U.S. made buyer beware
It's an American heavy metal weekend
It's an American heavy metal weekend

What I want, what I need is made here in the U.S.A.
Never ashamed, always proud always hard, always loud
Amplifiers vibrate across the globe send those rats in their holes
It's an American heavy metal weekend
It's an American heavy metal weekend

Back Against The Wall

You yell out in defiance you're backed up against the wall
They're up there clutching their guns and it makes you feel real small
So you can cuss, spit, throw bottles broken glass
But it all ends up with handcuffs on your hands

You run around and spray paint graffiti on everybody's wall
You think that's bitching man that ain't nothing at all!
So you can cuss,spit,throw bottles broken glass
But it ends up with a swift kick to your ass

No comments: