Followers

Saturday 18 December 2021

In Hearts Wake Tribute EP

 True Love Is Hard To Find

From that one night there's no turning back.
A silhouetted angle so warm to so warm to touch.
Embracement withheld, We spoke of love we spoke of love.
How cold the wind blows, In her presence I lay,
In her presence I lay numb shooting stars shared wishes for my desire was hers.

One day I want to wake to see the sunrise in your eyes your eyes.
Where clouds wash away, And nothing dies.
Tried hours beckoned a sleepless sleep.
And now forever I remember us alone together,
Where we would talk and we would walk into our own dreams.

On these cold nights will you remember me?
With one farewell, a vow was made on these cold nights, Please remember me.
Remember me, Please remember me.
One these cold nights, will you remember me?
Remember me, Will you remember me?
One day from forever, Forever from one day.
"The red son rises... Blood has been spilt this night."
From, One, Day...

Badlands

Walking through the badlands I watch the tyrants scar the red sands
Their greed is like morphine drilling into the veins with machines
The purest form of evil that I've ever seen
Who are you to destroy this ancient land?
How dare you disrespect what you don't understand
We will rise up we will take it back
You are called out this is where we make our stand
We're tearing down the walls
We are the outlaws, we are the outlaws
Your kingdom was built to fall
And now we're coming for you all

Riding through the canyons I am the outlaw left abandoned
Fingerprints of future lives footprints of homes left behind
Self-destruction is the greatest failure of mankind
Who are you to destroy this ancient land
How dare you disrespect what you don't understand
We will rise up, we will take it back
You are called out we will make our stand

Don't let this world go we'll never make it on our own
Don't let this world go the only home we've ever known
We're tearing down the walls
We are the outlaws, we are the outlaws
Your kingdom was built to fall
And now we're coming for you all

So here we stand back to back at crossroads
Our guns drawn now it's time to reap what you've sowed
Bronze, silver and gold now lead is all that you're owed
With your last ten steps you'll suffer six feet below

Fairy Tales And Happy Endings

Everyone around me seems to be aging by the day.
Lines like war maps upon their faces...
Where is our neverland where is our innocence?
For all I want to do, is escape away with you.
To hear the bluebirds call, blue birds call.
To see the blue snow fall, blue snow fall.
Trudging through the blizzards singing home.

Singing home.
Running, Screaming, Laughing, Dreaming, Never grow old.
We will spend our lives not losing, but gaining with those we love.
Happy endings have never seemed so far.
We must make our way home, our way home.
Happy endings have never seemed so far, happy endings.
For beyond that lies paradise, where we will never grow old.
Running, Screaming, Laughing, Dreaming, of our paradise
Where we will never grow old.

 The Last Endeavour

Last night the storm and I, where caught between two seas.
Lighting bleached the sky, thunder shook the glass.
The wind striped everything, of its sullen moisture.
I longed for the rain, that fresh sweet scented air to find new life.

Sailing ever after the moon our guide, sailing towards the sunset where had I drifted?
Where was I lost or had I found one last journey, of what this could be.
We must make this last endeavour holding hands and thoughts together, 
This last endeavour. to find your sunset.
Fill our sails with hope, a drawing of a new day this will be our last pain


The Night Is For Hunting

I am the night sky hunting you down. I am invisible, out of sight, like truth to the world.  
I am the starless emptiness you feel. You’re the epitome of ‘vacuous.’ Fucking suffocate.
And as the streetlights start to fade away, you feel the sudden change. 
I know I’m better off without you in my way my hands around your neck 
Taking away your breath, the air is leaving you but I don’t feel a thing. I am here.
I am the starless emptiness you feel. You’re the epitome of ‘vacuous suffocation.’

And as the streetlights start to fade away, you feel the sudden change. 
I know I’m better off without you in my way my hands around your neck 
Taking away your breath, the air is leaving you but I don’t feel a thing.

I cannot be heard. I can’t be felt. I exist in your surroundings so therefore I am here.
Fucking suffocate. I cannot be heard. I can’t be felt. I exist in your surroundings so therefore I am here. I am here. With weapons being words, I’ll surround you all.
I am the night sky hunting you down. I am invisible, out of sight, like truth to the world.  
I am the starless emptiness you feel. Starless epitome, so fucking suffocate. We’re waiting for the end.

Dreamcatcher

Time moves on and we won’t change. Follow your heart or life will fall away. 
We can change. The less you dream the faster you die, give yourself the chance to breathe.
Chase your dreams, follow your heart - why weren’t you taught this from the start.
Cast your weary nets may they cradle home aim to search, you won't find. 
For the answer is inside. Believe this mystery, this is within your reach.

Time moves on and we won’t change. Follow your heart or life will fall away. 
We can change. The less you dream the faster you die, give yourself the chance to breathe.
With every heartbeat one less remains with every heartbeat chase all your dreams.
Find your everything. Find your everything. For in the end we’ll be weightless history.
Time moves on. Life moves on.

No comments: