Followers

Wednesday 15 December 2021

Necrophagist Tribute EP

Extreme Unction

The light is fading without any halt,
Expiration is now imminent, pain...
Silent prayers I perceive don't ease my pain,
Seconds like infinity, pain
There is no light, pain
To the darkside, pain.
Extreme Unction..

Fermented Offal Discharge

The casket is exhumed, turfs piled beside the grave
A stagnant mass awaits me, deep in the gloom
The boxes lids I open, distraught desecrating
The fumes are penetrating, I am eructating... I vomit...
I initiate eager exhuming despite bad scents...
I dig up cold earth, exhumed turfs I disperse...
I initiate eager exhuming despite bad scents...
The open casket reveals the rot
Into weak stomach I slide my hands
Intensifying fumes I like to snort

Colon and small intestine
Sliced and ripped out of the foul body
Duodenum I minch all should be treated equal
Rotten stool and urine spurt out of fermented organs
I discharged and raped - putrefied giblets disembowel

Decrepit spleen and pancreas I've torn and gutted
I eviscerate stomach and cysts
Liver is torn and twisted - turning inside out
A fermented offal discharge - Disembowel...
Evacuated offal hastily wrapped in bags as basic for my culinary...
Putrefied internal fragments, fermented offal discharge..

Culinary Hyperversity

Hateful I'm slashing, the head is removed
Removing the head of the corpse
The throat down the hard chest the trunk is torn
Tearing the trunk of the corpse

Disintegrating the stiff limb by limb
Performing deviant butchery
I chop up the limbs into small handy chunks
In my own way of sick butchery

I rip out the entrails, cut through pulsating flesh
Into the torso I grasp - deep - to tear out the rest
I divide into that which I like and which not
Nutritious organs stored, the rest left to rot

Wrathful I'm hacking the organs are minced
Minching the flesh of the stiff
Imagine the body parts when served on a plate.
Prepared by sick culinary...

Symbiotic Theory

Unable to move from a point of view, driven by reasons as old as time itself.
Symbiotic In Theory
In order for a life to be commanded it must be owned.
Symbiotic In Theory

Gravity forces water to flow downhill,a will is not given.
Inferior or superior, will is that which decides.
Gravity forces water to flow downhill, a will is not given.
To give and take, to be...Symbiotic In Theory

 Diminished To B

Surrounded by darkness and cold the mind in pain grabs for hold.
Diminished, to be diminished.
The missing link in the chain of thoughts is now forever gone.
Diminished, to be diminished.

The beast will be wise, feast: eye for an eye.
The beast will be wise, feast: eye for an eye.
Surrounded by darkness and cold the mind is now forever gone.
Diminished, to be diminished.

Ignominious & Pale

If it is to be only an element of a whole, to hide behind others and form the eclipse of mind.
Ignominious And Pale.
If it were to one having nothing to tell, this would equal a state of being the one,
Ignominious and pale.
Fallen in the abyss of indignity, doubt does not exist or come into being. Pale...

Incarceration of personality is the sad inception of self-denial.
The one that denies the inner self flees into deception.
Incarceration of personality is the sad inception of self-denial

No comments: