Followers

Tuesday 21 December 2021

Black Sabbath Tribute EP II

 Luke's Wall / War Pigs

Generals gathered in their masses just like witches at black masses
Evil minds that plot destruction sorcerers of death's construction
In the fields the bodies burning as the war machine keeps turning
Death and hatred to mankind poisoning their brainwashed minds,

Politicians hide themselves away they only started the war
Why should they go out to fight they leave that role to the poor
Time will tell them they are powered minds making war just for fun
Treating people just like pawns in chess wait until their Judgement Day comes,

Now in darkness, world stops turning ashes where their bodies burning
No more war pigs have the power Hand of God has struck the hour
Day of Judgement, God is calling on their knees the war pigs crawling
Begging mercy for their sins Satan, laughing, spreads his wings

Hole In The Sky

I'm looking through a hole in the sky
I'm seeing nowhere through the eyes of a lie
I'm getting closer to the end of the line
I'm living easy where the sun doesn't shine
I'm living in a room without any view
I'm living free because the rent's never due
The synonyms of all the things that I've said
Are just the riddles that are built in my head

Hole in the sky, take me to heaven
Window in time, through it I fly
I've seen the stars disappear in the sun
The shooting's easy if you've got the right gun
And even though I'm sitting waiting for Mars
I don't believe there's any future in cause

Hole in the sky, take me to heaven
Window in time, through it I fly
I've watched the dogs of war enjoying their feast
I've seen the western world go down in the east
The food of love became the greed of our time
But now I'm living on the profits of crime

Symptom Of The Universe

Take me through the centuries to supersonic years
Electrifying enemy is drowning in his tears
All I have to give you is a love that never dies
The symptom of the universe is written in your eyes

Mother moon she's calling me back to her silver womb
Father of creation takes me from my stolen tomb
Seventh night the unicorn is waiting in the skies
A symptom of the universe, a love that never dies

Take my hand, my child of love come step inside my tears
Swim the magic ocean I've been crying all these years
When our love will ride away into eternal skies
A symptom of the universe, a love that never dies

Woman-child of love's creation, come and step inside my dreams
In your eyes I see no sadness, you are all that loving means
Take my hand and we'll go riding through the sunshine from above
We'll find happiness together in the summer skies of love

The Sign Of The Southern Cross

If there isn't light when no one sees then how can I know what you might believe?
A story told that can't be real somehow must reflect the truth we feel
Fade away, fade away vanish into small
Fade away, fade away break the crystal ball
It's the sign feels like the time!

On a small world, west of wonder somewhere, nowhere all
There's a rainbow that will shimmer when the summer falls
If an echo doesn't answer when it hears a certain song
Then the beast is free to wander but never is seen around
And it's the Sign of the Southern Cross it's the Sign of the Southern Cross
All right sail away to the sign

From the book, the word is spoken whispers from forgotten psalms
Gather all around the young ones they will make us strong
Reach above your dreams of pleasure given life to those who died
Look beyond your own horizons sail the ship of signs
And it's the Sign of the Southern Cross it's the Sign of the Southern Cross
Fade away, fade away break the crystal ball
Fade away, fade away I can't accept it anymore

On a real world, west of wonder somewhere, nowhere all
There's a rainbow, see it shimmer when the summer falls
From the book, the word is spoken whispers from forgotten psalms
Gather all around the young ones they will make us strong!
It's the Sign of the Southern Cross it's the Sign of the Southern Cross
Don't live for pleasure make life your treasure
Fade away eight miles high, about to fall and no one there to catch you
Look for the sign, the time the Sign of the Southern Cross

The Dark/Zero The Hero

Accept the fact that you're second rate life is easy for you
It's all served up on a gold plated plate and we don't even have to talk to you
Your face is normal that's the way you're bred
And that's the way you're going to stay
Your head is firmly nailed to your TV channel
But someone else's finger on the control panel

What you gonna be brother Zero the hero
Don't you wanna be brother Zero the hero
When you gonna be brother Zero the hero
Impossibility impossibility mother really a hero

You sit there watch it all burn down it's easy and breezy for you
You play your life to a different sound
No edge no edge you got no knife have you
Your life is a six lane highway to nowhere
You're going so fast you're never ever gonna get down there
Where the heroes sit by the river with a magic in their music as they eat raw liver

You stand there captain we all look you really are mediocre
You are the champion in the Acme form book
But I think you're just a joker your freedom life ain't so much of a pity
But the luv-a-ducking way you're walking around
The city with your balls and your head full of nothing
It's easy for you sucker but you really need stuffing

No comments: