Followers

Thursday 16 December 2021

Throwdown Tribute EP

 The Edge Is Strong

Spread the lies I spread the truth that you don't want to hear 
And from the very start, every word, and I was there. 
I fucking loved you and I fucking cared, so just remember, who turned their back. 
And where I'm still right here. the same convictions. I'm still here. sick of all this bullshit. 
I wanna know who's for real lucky me for calling you out this is the way I feel. 

The edge is strong. WE WILL NOT COMPROMISE. 
The edge is strong. WE WILL NOT COMPROMISE. 
I could, I would, never lie to my roots. Never.
STRAIGHT EDGE - I won't compromise.
STRAIGHT EDGE - We won't compromise.
STRAIGHT EDGE - Together.
STRAIGHT EDGE - Forever.
STRAIGHT EDGE - United.
STRAIGHT EDGE - Represent.

Walk Away

I don't fucking need you. I only hate you. won't tell you twice that your time is spent 
You're just a coward in your safe place. well your security, hangs by a thread. no more threats. 
This promise is all I can give. you disrespect this. you disrespect us. but not again as long as I live. 
Fuck you, your friends and your life. respect is give and take in my eyes. 
You've scarred everything you are. but you'll never scar my pride. 
You run your fucking mouth. when I am not around there's just so much to say. 
You walk too fucking proud. now fess up or just walk the other way. 

Fuck you, your friends and your life. respect is give and take in my eyes. 
You've scarred everything you are. but you'll never scar my pride. 
You run your fucking mouth. when i'm not around there's just so much to say. 
You walk too fucking proud. now fess up or just walk the other way. no more threats this time. 
No more threats. just walk the other way. no more threats. just this promise as long as I live. 
No more threats. you only get the respect that you give.

Vendetta

This is a vendetta
Long road, we've treaded on since day one
Hard times, we swore we would overcome
Without this where the hell would we be... dead inside
Enemies, you cannot kill what will not die
This is war this is pure hostility
This is vengeance this is all that's driving me
This is a vendetta

Dead world, we're out of step with liars' times
Enemies, we swore we would fight the line
This is all that drives us to survive, the life we breathe
Power, strength of the world inside me
This is war this is pure hostility
This is vengeance this is all that's driving me
This is our vendetta against the world

 This Is Where It Ends

These half-assed cliché suicides are getting old and getting under my skin
These rich degenerates and cocaine whores have worn their welcome out
And worn my patience razor thin they breed like rats and laugh their way through life
And spread a plague of useless and pathetic trends now every tear you cry is drawing flies, 
But that's just fine because listen up this is where it ends

You piss your sorry life away I pray each day for floods to wash the bullshit back to where it bred
Don't cry to me when all is lost to self-inflicted holocaust because now my pity's buried with the dead
I'll force you down, I'll force you out I'll show your face unto the world and every dying junky friend
Now dry those sunken eyes you chose to make this hell your life, now listen up this is where it ends

Holy Roller

Crucify me for a lie while you cut another line to breathe
Holy roller, poster child for fear and insecurity
Well, nothing is holy and nothing is sacred they'll cut to the bone to get under your skin
I've stolen, I've lied, I've done my time but I won't pay for your sin
You don't have to bow your head in shame
Because I can see right through you and I know that you have felt that way
Never will I bow my head in shame
I live this life with no regret, a lesson for you in respect

Sermon of hate spoken between a smile and words of piety
Well, I've got a use for you it's time we stuck the pig
Well, nothing is holy and nothing is sacred they'll cut to the bone to get under your skin
I've lived and died a thousand times but I won't pay for your sin
You don't have to bow your head in shame
Because I can see right through you and I know that you have felt that way
Never will I bow my head in shame
I live this for no one else save your judgement for yourself

Teeth in my tongue for far too long I've watched your lechery
So let this be your requiem when there's no eulogy, I'll speak
You don't have to bow your head in shame
Because I can see right through you and I know that you have felt that way
Never will I bow my head in shame
I live this for no one else save your judgement for yourself
I'll never bow my head in shame

SCUM

We need a fucking plague a flood, a war to kill it all to cure it all
Because every corner turned the scum of the earth
Fuck the gangs of middle class suburbia the gutter punks
Their prozac medicated parents too strung out to give a shit
Where did we go wrong how in the hell did it come to this?
You're pissing in the wind if you think it can be fixed because I'll tell you what we really need...
Deliverance  go to your gods, beg for
Deliverance from the scum of the earth

Let the locust swarm, allow the jaws of earth to swallow us alive
Baptize me in the blood of scum for rebirth if I see another pedophile priest released
A hipster glam rock wannabe, a cop shooting an unarmed teen I'll carve my eyes out with a stick
Where did we go wrong how in the hell did it come to this?
You're pissing in the wind if you think it can be fixed because I'll tell you what we fucking need...
Deliverance go to your gods plea for
Deliverance and in your prayers beg for
Deliverance our only chance is
Deliverance from the scum of the earth
Deliverance deliver us from the scum of the earth

No comments: