Followers

Saturday 18 December 2021

Motorhead Tribute EP 3

 Bomber

Ain't a hope in hell, nothing's gonna bring us down,
The way we fly, five miles off the ground,
Because we shoot to kill,
And you know we always will,
It's a Bomber

Scream a thousand miles feel the black death rising moan,
Firestorm coming closer napalm to the bone,
Because, you know we do it right,
A mission every night,
It's a Bomber

No night fighter gonna stop us getting through,
The sirens make you shiver you bet my aim is true,
Because, you know we aim to please,
Bring you to your knees,
It's a Bomber

Sweet Revenge

Hello victims!

I can almost taste it it's the need to see you die,
You thought you had it made well here's your final shock surprise,
How do you like it my unfaithful friend?
How do you like it how do you like my Sweet Revenge?

Turn the key in the door no one close to hear you scream,
You'll never imagine the pain even in your foulest dreams,
How do you like that invitation friend?
How do you like that that's what I call my Sweet Revenge

So sweet to see you writhe and crawl and scream for life,
But I can't listen now I'm too busy with the knife,
I don't hear you laughing my dismembered friend,
I don't hear you laughing you don't like my Sweet Revenge

No Class

Shut up, you talk too loud,
You don't fit in with the crowd,
I can't believe you exist,
I've crossed you right off my list,
Too much, too soon, you're way out of tune,
No Class

Way out, you're way out of line,
No buddy I can't spare a dime,
Fade out that's right,
No bark and even less bite,
Your perfect smile, betrays your lack of style,
No Class

Too late, you can't catch up now,
You face the wrong way anyhow,
I know you ain't got the brain,
To come in out of the rain,
Too bad, no magic, I'm afraid you're really tragic,
No Class

Damage Case

Hey don't act so scared all I want is some special care
I'm on the run from some institution all I want's a little consolation
And I can tell by your face I'm a total disgrace
Let me inside your place move over for a Damage Case

Hey wait a minute stop don't run away don't call the cops
I ain't looking to victimise you all I want to do is tantalise you
And I can tell by your face I'm all over the place
I can tell by your face got no time for a Damage Case

Hey don't turn away I'm here tomorrow I'm gone today
I don't even care what you think your game is I don't even care what your name is
And I can tell by your face you're all over the place
Let me inside your place move over for a Damage Case

Die You Bastard

You can smell the danger, watch your step
See the friendly stranger stretch your neck
Keep them in the dark, now, it's alright
You know they only come out at night
Your shadows alive, it breathes at your side
Got no place to hide, be with you until the day you die

You can hear the rumours, shut your mouth
Deal with the misfits, wipe them out
Search in all the bedrooms, use your head
Listen to your conscience, wake the dead
Your shadows alive, it breathes at your side
Got no place to hide, be with you until the day you die

Mother kiss a vampire, shut the door
Rats in all the rooms, babe, hit the floor
I think it's a gamble, but what's your sign
Up way at the downside, stay in line
Your shadows alive, it breathes at your side
Got no place to hide, be with you until the day you die
Die You Bastard

 God Was Never On Your Side

If the stars fall down on me and the sun refuse to shine
Then may the shackles be undone, and all the old words, cease to rhyme.
If the skies, turn into stone, it will matter not at all,
For there is no heaven in the sky, Hell does not wait for our downfall,
Let the voice of reason shine,let the pious vanish for all times,
God's face is, hidden, all unseen you can't ask him what it all means
He was never on your side, God was never on your side
Let right or wrong, alone decide, God was never on your side.

See the ten thousand ministries, see the holy righteous dogs,
They claim to heal but all they do is steal abuse your faith, cheat & rob.
If God is wise, why is he still when these false prophets call him friends,
Why is he silent, is he blind are we abandoned in the end?
Let the sword of reason shine, let us be free of prayer & shrine
God's face is hidden, turned away he never has a word to say
He was never on your side God was never on your side
Let right or wrong, alone decide, God was never on your side.
He was never on your side,God was never on your side
Never on your side God was never on your side,never on your side.

No comments: