Followers

Wednesday 24 November 2021

Motorhead Tribute EP 2

 Dead Men Tell No Tales

This is it!

Breaking up or breaking through breaking something's all we ever do,
Shoot straight, travel far stone crazy's all we ever are,
But I don't care for lies and I won't tell you twice,
Because when all else fails Dead Men Tell No Tales

Shooting up away and back a bit of guts is all that you lack,
Far behind the stable door I know you've met that horse before,
But I don't care for skag and this sure ain't no blag,
At the end of all the tracks and trails Dead Men Tell No Tales

You used to be my friend but that friendship's coming to an end,
My meaning must be clear you know pity is all that you hear,
But if you're doing smack you won't be coming back,
I ain't the one to make your bail Dead Men Tell No Tales

 Orgasmatron

I am the one, Orgasmatron, the outstretched grasping hand
My image is of agony, my servants rape the land
Obsequious and arrogant, clandestine and vain
Two thousand years of misery, of torture in my name
Hypocrisy made paramount, paranoia the law
My name is called religion, sadistic, sacred whore.

I twist the truth, I rule the world, my crown is called deceit
I am the emperor of lies, you grovel at my feet
I rob you and I slaughter you, your downfall is my gain
And still you play the sycophant and revel in you pain
And all my promises are lies, all my love is hate
I am the politician, and I decide your fate

I march before a martyred world, an army for the fight
I speak of great heroic days, of victory and might
I hold a banner drenched in blood, I urge you to be brave
I lead you to your destiny, I lead you to your grave
Your bones will build my palaces, your eyes will stud my crown
For I am Mars, the god of war, and I will cut you down.

 Just 'Cos You Got The Power

You might be a financial wizard with a sack of loot,
All I see is a slimy lizard with an expensive suit,
Go on and run your corporation go and kiss some ass,
You might buy half of the nation but you can't buy class
You bastards think it's funny lying and thieving all your life,
Think all there is is money got your future strapped up tight,
Just 'Cos You Got The Power that don't mean you got the right

You can take my fingers you can take my eyes,
You can take my past and future it won't make you wise,
You can have me thrown in jail you can steal my booze,
You can even read my mail step on my blue suede shoes,
You bastards must be clever got it mapped out in black and white
But don't forget you'll never get a dog to walk upright,
Just 'Cos You Got The Power that don't mean you got the right

Go on out make another deal feed your big fat face,
Go on out and cop a feel get on somebody's case,
You surely would be satisfied if you could have it all,
But time ain't on your side you're going to the wall
You think that life's all dollars greed and lust and spite,
But I wasn't born to follow like to get my sleep at night,
Just 'Cos You Got The Power that don't mean you got the right

One More Fucking Time

All life is a mystery all things come to he who waits
All things just a twist of fate it's just a state of mind
All your time is not your own it's real hard to find out why
It's real hard to say goodbye to move on down the line...
Both your eyes wide open you see the shape I'm in
It wasn't of my choosing it's only bones and skin
And I will plead no contest if loving you's a crime
So go on and find me guilty just one more fucking time

All your life is in your head all your dreams are in your sleep
And if your dreams are hid too deep they're just a waste of time
When you try to chase the dream you never seem to know the time
You never recognize the signs and nothing's what it seems
Both your eyes wide open you see the shape I'm in
It wasn't of my choosing it's only bones and skin
And I will plead no contest if loving you's a crime
So go on and find me guilty just one more fucking time

And if I would have been a bad man you would have seen the good in me
You would have seen the other the good man I could be
But since I am a good man the same was all the same
Nothing I could do, nothing I could do
All life is a mystery all things pass you by in time
All things just a perfect crime it's just the way we are
All instincts let you down it's not a case of love in vain
It's not a case of love insane it's enough to break your heart
Both your eyes wide open you see the shape I'm in
It wasn't my idea that I be the one to sin
And so all those years together weren't worth a fucking dime
So go on and find me guilty just one more fucking time

Life's A Bitch

I don't know who you are I don't know your name,
But if you want to live you better learn the game,
Don't know why you're here ain't seen your face so far,
If you don't want to fail you better hide your scars,
Make a poor man cry the way you run your life,
Make a poor man laugh the way you run your life,
Time you hit the road better be on your way,
Don't scream don't shout three strikes and you be out,
It's a shame I know no chance to see the show,
Fear the man, kill the snitch just remember Life's a Bitch,

I don't know what you've got I don't know your mom,
But if you don't like your life then don't act dumb,
I don't know where you go and I sure don't care,
If you don't want to starve you better get your share,
Make a grown man sick the way you run your mouth,
Make a grown man shake the way you're running out,
Time to hit the skids better be on your way,
Don't shout don't scream three strikes and they be mean,
A shame you're right no chance to see the fight,
Be a man, fix the glitch just remember Life's a Bitch,

I don't know what you see I don't know the score,
But if you don't like blood you better close the door,
I don't know how you think don't want to hear your tale,
And if you talk too much you're going to land in jail,
Make a tall man short to see you act this way,
Make a short man puke the way you waste the day,
Time to go to hell better be on your way,
Don't moan don't pout three strikes takes your ass out,
Bad news no chance to shine your shoes,
Fear the sky, eat the rich just remember Life's a Bitch

Born To Lose

Go ahead put the blame on me, another reason to disagree,
Deaf to all the truth for sure, hear the hammer knocking at your door.
But you know it's all fairy tales, a heavy heart like a bag of nails,
Stand up! Show your face, another victim of the cold embrace.
Before too long, no more singers, no more songs.
Last call, you had a chance, you lost it all.
Got some, bad news, never learned to dance, born to lose.

Telling lies just makes it worse, another loved one, blind and cursed,
Don't speak the truth, only lies, all we need is a reason why.
But then you always miss the point, your perfect time is out of joint.
Stand up! Bite your tongue, hell coming and it won't be long.
Your wasted life, cut to ribbons with a thousand knives
Right now, right here, lose your mind, but show no fear.
Burn slow, no excuse, so unkind, born to lose.

Be still, turn your back, you can't survive, and that's a fact,
I know you can't believe it's true, the evil years catching up to you.
Now your face, is awful pale, never thought you were gonna fail.
Stand up! We cut you down, the worm awaits you in this barren ground.
Your last goodbye, sweet justice for your wasted life.
Right now, no doubt, in a world of pain, no way out.
Be still, can't refuse, in a world of shame, born to lose.
No remorse, can't cope, no getaway, up in smoke.
Fade out, we accuse, time to pay, born to lose

No comments: