Followers

Friday 5 November 2021

Dead Kennedys Tribute EP

Let's Lynch The Landlord

The Landlord's here to visit they're blasting disco down below
Says I'm doubling up the rent because the building's condemned
You're gonna help me buy City Hall but we can, you know we can
But we can, you know we can let's lynch the landlord man

I tell them turn on the water I tell them turn on the heat
Tells me all you ever do is complain
Then they search the place when I'm not here
But we can, you know we can
Let's lynch the landlord let's lynch the landlord
Let's lynch the landlord man

There's rats chewing up the kitchen roaches up to my knees
Turn the oven on, it smells like Dachau
Until the rain pours through the ceiling
But we can, you know we can
Let's lynch the landlord man

California Uber Alles

I am Governor Jerry Brown my aura smiles and never frowns soon I will be president ...
Carter power will soon go away I will be Fuhrer one day
I will command all of you your kids will meditate in school
California Uber Alles Uber Alles California

Zen fascists will control you 100% natural
You will jog for the master race and always wear the happy face
Close your eyes, can't happen here Big Bro' on white horse is near
The hippies won't come back you say mellow out or you will pay
California Uber Alles Uber Alles California

Now it is 1984 knock knock at your front door
It's the suede/denim secret police they have come for your uncool niece
Come quietly to the camp you'd look nice as a drawstring lamp
Don't you worry, it's only a shower for your clothes here's a pretty flower
DIE on organic poison gas serpent's eggs already hatched
You will creak, you little clown when you mess with President Brown
California Uber Alles Uber Alles California

Nazi Punks Fuck Off

Punk ain't no religious cult punk means thinking for yourself
You ain't hardcore because you spike your hair when a jock still lives inside your head
Nazi punks Fuck Off!
Nazi punks Fuck Off!

If you've come to fight, get out of here you ain't no better than the bouncers
We ain't trying to be police when you ape the cops it ain't anarchy
Nazi punks Fuck Off!
Nazi punks Fuck Off!

Ten guys jump one, what a man you fight each other, the police state wins
Stab your backs when you trash our halls trash a bank if you've got real balls
You still think swastikas look cool the real nazis run your schools
They're coaches, businessmen and cops in a real fourth reich you'll be the first to go
Nazi punks Fuck Off!
Nazi punks Fuck Off!
You'll be the first to go unless you think

Dreadlocks Of The Suburbs

Why don't you come to my room had enough of being fucked by business
Ain't enough to fund my habits looks like alcohol so grab it
Had enough of being uncool loosen up like all the folks do
Like a lumberjack in my eyes have a bottle or two tonight
And be a dreadlock of the suburbs and be a dreadlock of the suburbs

Some peyote and frescas and a new Havana philosophy
I don't know too much about him He knows how to make it never-ending
With a stash that's supremo He's got any colors going
I took out an ad in High Times got to keep up with the new world
Because I'm a dreadlock of the suburbs and I'm a dreadlock of the suburbs
And I'm a dreadlock of the suburbs because I'm a Rastafarian

Forget your social status listen up misfit
We can be so high where you can't say a word
Because we're so cool, we're someone
Okay, there it is, listen up looking through all my pictures
Especially in the South got a stake in the promised land
Until my Daddy strikes the gold
And be a dreadlock of the suburbs and be a dreadlock of the suburbs
And time for the dreadlocks of the suburbs because I want to hold you right now
The more things change, the more they stay the same

Jock-O-Rama

You really like gorillas we've got just the pet for you
It's the way you're forced to act to survive our schools
Make your whole life revolve around sports
Walk tough-don't act too smart be a mean machine
Then we'll let you get ahead
Jock-O-Rama-Save my soul we're under the thumb of the Beef Patrol
The future of America is in their hands watch it roll over Niagara Falls

Pep rally in the holy temple and you're forced to go
Masturbate en masse with the favored religious cult
Cheerleaders yell-"Ra Ra Team"
From the locker room parades the prime beef
When archaeologists dig this up they'll either laugh or cry
Jock-O-Rama-on the brain redneck-a-thon driving me insane
The future of America is in their hands watch it roll over Niagara Falls

Unzip that old time religion on the almighty football field
Beer bellies of all ages come to watch the gladiators bleed
Now boys, this game ain't played for fun you're going out there to win
How d'ya win get out there and snap the other guy's knee
Beat 'em up! Beat 'em up snap those spinal cords

The star quarterback lies injured unconscious on the football field
Looks like his neck's been broken seems to happen somewhere every year
His mom and dad clutch themselves and cry their favorite son will never walk again
Coach says that boy gave a hundred percent what spirit what a man
But who cares games over let's go get wasted man
To the 7-11, to the liquor store let's party all night and party some more
Another Trans-Am wrapped itself around a telephone pole
I ain't drunk, officer I just fell getting out of my car
Don't worry about it, son we were that way when we were young
You've got all the skills to make a damn good businessman
Jock-O-Rama-that's the law come lick the butts of the Beef Patrol
If the future of America is handed to them watch it roll over Niagara Falls

Too Drunk To Fuck

Went to a party I danced all night
I drank 16 beers and I started up a fight
But now I'm jaded you're out of luck
I'm rolling down the stairs too drunk to fuck
Too drunk to fuck too drunk to fuck
Too drunk to fuck I'm too drunk to fuck

I like your stories I like your gun
Shooting out cop tires sounds like loads and loads of fun
But in my room wish you were dead
You bawl like the baby in Eraserhead
Too drunk to fuck too drunk to fuck
It's all I need right now too drunk to fuck
I'm sick soft gooey and cold too drunk to fuck

I'm about to drop my head's a mess
The only salvation is I'll never see you again
You give me head it makes it worse
Take out your fucking retainer put it in your purse
Too drunk to fuck you're too drunk to fuck
Too drunk to fuck it's all I need right now
I'm melting like an ice cream bar and now I got diarrhea
Too drunk to fuck

No comments: