Followers

Wednesday 21 August 2019

Party Posse

Party Posse, we rule the Earth,
The greatest band since music's birth
We love to sweat, and we love to sing
We're really funky but not threatening
We're the best band in the world.
But we give it all up for that special girl.
You're my special girl special girl
You're my special girl only you

I saw you last night at the spelling bee
I knew right then that it was L-U-V
I gotta spell out what you mean to me
Cause I can no longer be a silent "G".
I've gotta spell out what I've gotta spell out
I've gotta spell out what you mean to me
What you mean to me.

Say can you rock?
There's trouble in a far off nation time to get in love formation!
Your love's more deadly than Saddam that's why I gotta drop da bomb!
This party is happening it's no mirage so sing it again
Had a girl in every port from here to Barcelona.
But now I am docked in Springfield and girl, I'm gonna phone ya.
I stormed a lot of beaches, but you're the one that I miss.
Let's get back together girl, let's reenlist.
So sign me up, for a hitch of love.
Recruit my heart four sweet years of love.
We'll march all day and clean latrines all night.
Don't bust me down, let's re-up tonight.

No comments: