Followers

Wednesday 21 August 2019

Do The Bartman

Yo! Hey, what's happenin', dude I'm a guy with a rep for being rude.
Terrorizing' people wherever I go it's not intentional, just keepin' the flow.
Fixin' test scores to get the best scores droppin' banana peels all over the floor.
I'm the kid that made delinquency an art last name: Simpson! First name: Bart!
I'm here today to introduce the next phase the next step in the big Bart craze.
I gotta dance real easy to do I learned it with no rhythm and so can you.
So move your body, if you got the notion front to back in a rock-like motion
Now that you got it, if you think that you can do it to the music. That's the Bartman!

Everybody if you can, do the Bartman!
Shake your body, turn it out if you can, man!
Move your butt to the side, yes, you can can.
Everybody in the house, do the Bartman!
Everybody if you can, do the Bartman!
Shake your body, turn it out if you can, man!
Move your butt to the side, yes, you can can.
Everybody in the house, do the Bartman!

It wasn't long ago, just a couple of weeks I got in trouble pretty deep.
Homer was yelling Mom was, too because I put moth balls in the beef stew.
Punishment time, in the air lurks gloom sittin' by myself, confined to my room,
When all else fails, nothin' else left to do I turn on the music so I can feel the groove.
Move your body, if you get the notion front to back in a rock-like motion
Move your hips from side to side now don't you slip, let your feet glide now
If you gotta groove, you gotta use it rock rhythm in time with the music
You just might start a chain reaction If you can do the Bart, you're bad like Michael Jackson.

Now I'm in the house, feelin' good to be home
'Til Lisa starts blowin' that damn saxophone.
And if it was mine, you know they'd take it away,
But still I'm feelin' good, so that's okay.
I'm up in my room, just a-singing a song,
Listen to the kick-drum kickin' along.
Lisa likes jazz, she's her number one fan,
But I know I'm bad, 'cause I do the Bartman!


No comments: