Followers

Sunday 4 August 2019

No Remorse For The Sycophants

No Remorse For The Sycophants

This world is now cold and unfeeling and the populous is living with entitlement
I hate the fake fucking people that think that they have some kind of deference
You are living in a world that rewards narcissism and gives brutal punishment
It is like a Pied Piper leading the rats towards a collision course for fucking death
Do you have an any idea as to how much I have fucking struggled in these times
When in my darkest hours I was given nothing while trapped in a purgatory blight 

I will despise you and I will detest you for every fucking laceration you have done
For you have given and I have received to bite the hand that feeds only fucking one
And you fucking wanted to erase me and delete me from my own very existence
And so no fucking more will I ever feel pain and I never want to see you again
Burn down the vanities and show no fucking remorse towards the sycophants
There is no more God and no fucking Christ for all of the sordid fucking martyrs 
Burn down the vanities and show no fucking remorse towards the sycophants 
There is no more God and no fucking Christ for all of the sordid fucking martyrs 

I cannot fathom of what the future has become and the nightmares it has delivered
You watch the world on a television screen and the people are fucking suffering
Mass shootings and terrorism and fucking false ideology has brainwashed the masses
Authoritarian regimes and anti-intellectualism feed to these fucked up false beliefs 
Do you have an any idea as to how much I have fucking struggled in these times
When in my darkest hours I was given nothing while trapped in a purgatory blight 

Ramifications are totally immanent blood will fucking  spill when they haven't any defences 
World War Three is the event horizon a sordid end time Armageddon of all fucking creation 
Pedestal propaganda and populist politics a tool used to develop narcissism and entitlement 
A  vapid culture has been held to ransom by traitors to bring enslavement and imprisonment  
Mankind has become a disease and is now the fault-line heading towards its own extinction 
At break neck speed a fucking failure to all an early demise hurtling towards its own destruction  

No comments: