Followers

Wednesday 28 August 2019

Hard To Be Humble

Lord it's hard to be humble when you're perfect in every way
I can't wait to look in the mirror because I get better looking each day
To know me is to love me I must be a hell of a man
Lord it's hard to be humble but I'm doing the best that I can

I used to have me a girlfriend but I guess that she couldn't compete
With all of them love-starved women who keep clamouring round at my feet
I could probably find me another but I guess they're all in awe of me
Who cares, I'll never get lonesome because I treasure my own company

I guess you could say I'm a loner a cowboy out lone, tough, and proud
I could have lot of friends if I wanted but then I wouldn't stand out from the crowd
Some folks say that I'm egotistical hell I don't even know what that means
I guess it has something to do with the way that I fill out my skin tight blue jeans

No comments: