Followers

Monday 26 August 2019

Blogging A Food Blog

We're blogging' a food blog, Marge and Bart and Lisa as one now, we're having fun now.
Throwing down mad foodie game, knowing all the chefs' names,
Rolling into K-Town, bibimbap and bulgogi the hotties I chill with are sriracha and kimchi,
Homemade terrines, my ducks always confit I braise with a billion more BTUs than I need,
I cook a Thanksgiving turkey in a trash-bag, sous vide a fumatore in Brindisi Fed-Exes me salami,
Don't scoop gelato unless it's got umami,
I'll be "Frank" like Bruni, "Ruthless" like Reichl, "Wiley" like Dufresne, and when I take the mike,
I'll Rhyme about radicchio, criticize Colicchio every pub is gastro, and all my beef carpaccio,
Throw it in the Pho Yo and don't you call that Pho "Foe",
Talk about broth-squirting dumplings, dumplings, dumplings, dumplings.
We're blogging a food blog uploading pics with our fun mom, fun mom, fun mom.

We're blogging a food blog setting up accounts for our users, using computers,
Post tweets every day, yo, yo, tweets every day, y'all,
Never give it four stars ain't never give it four stars maybe two, maybe three,
Moderating the comments checking the page views,
G-G-G Duck fat truffle oil Yo, yo, yo,
My food is art. My food is art it comes right from the heart

No comments: