Followers

Wednesday 28 September 2022

Xandria Tribute EP

 India

On sailing on to our fate to India
Above the seas with the wind we are flying high
Our wings are sails and our trail means no second try
Golden and silver the future will be when we are at the aim
Forward we sail into the unknown we have no fear, we´re sacred
We´re going to where no one has gone before
Keep on 'til we have reached the sunset there will be no withdrawal
We are heading for the treasures of India

Stars show the way through the night, we don´t look behind
Water supplies getting low but we are strong in mind
Power and glory will come to us all when we´re at the aim
Forward we sail into the unknown we have no fear, we´re sacred
We´re going to where no one has gone before
Keep on 'til we have reached the sunset there will be no withdrawal
We are heading for the treasures of India

Once there was a vision to find a new land behind the horizon
When we chased the sun a whole new world was born
My dearest wishes they will be fulfilled when we have reached our destination
Forward we sail into the unknown we have no fear, we´re sacred
We´re going to where no one has gone before
Keep on 'til we have reached the sunset there will be no withdrawal
We are heading for the treasures of India
On sailing on to our fate sailing on

Return To India

Sun rays touching my skin like a stream of gold
Beauty, fame and wealth smell nice on top of the world
Made my day, this day made me the blessed one
My achievements will shine bright when all the smoke is gone
All those years and with all my heart reaching out for what would broaden my horizon
Perpetual striving made my life complete and now that I reached new dimensions I wonder why

There's still something in my head I fail to explain
Falling deep into this void, only silence to remain
Sheer enlightenment of the soul that's what I hoped to find
Reduced to instincts I've to see there will be no peace of mind
Left behind the ghosts I knew so well, stepped into the light, into a new beginning
But can it be I miss their company, need their guidance and advice to define the inner me
Where's my dream of India dead-end street to India
Been so close and yet so far no return to India

Expectations once so high now seem down and low
They once sent shivers down my spine, now make me tremble in my bones
Where's the dream that made me be, made me carry on
Gave my longing for an end just to find that nothing's won
Means to an end we're dedicated to might set an end to all those means we have to offer
I can't escape from this lifelong dream, I'm a captive of its shadows, awaken, end to all sleep
Where's my dream of India dead-end street to India
Been so close and yet so far give me back my India

Once we have reached our destiny we understand that it is different from the dearest wishes of the beginning.
It is much deeper, broader, sometimes greater either we understand or we sail on, and on, and on

Black Flame

Incinerate my skin and touch me far far beyond
Burn me out, my sin and take me deeper underground
I know it's way too late when this dance has begun
So put on the heat and let the fire run
Take me away, my black flame

Immaculate you are in your tender violence
And when you touch my heart I'll always lower my defense
Don't let me wait too long because I don't like to be save
We know we can't go wrong on our way through time and space
Take me away, my black flame

Sleeping Dogs Lie

Night falls down and soon we're all alone
What do you have in mind, guidance of the blind, I feel lost
Lost inside this maze of shame and sin
A taste of sweetest wine, addictive yet so fine, I want more
The conscience says no, all senses yell go,
There's too much at stake this time
The more I deny, the more I commit to this night

Don't tell me what you feel, don't tell me what you see
Close your eyes and stay behind the scene
Any alibi will be one step over the line
Do you feel my pain, do you share my fears so right even if I die tonight
Will I pay the price at the edge of time let sleeping dogs lie

Time stands still, the room seems frozen now
Two creatures moving in a game of lose or win, right or wrong
Step aside, loosen this stranglehold
May heaven's fires burn the point of no return, sensual thorn
My head's spinning round, waiting to fall, fall for a secret desire
Too far to starve yet too close to breathe in this lie
Gonna make your sleeping dogs fly

Lullaby

You're still awake and I can feel the tears drying on your skin and I wish that they were mine
I touch your hand, I kiss your lips to make you feel I'm there just to hold you through this night
The weight of the world, this burden on your shoulders
Demons of the past, will they ever disappear?
Memories of withered dreams, illusions torn and gone remaining scars no one can see
This end of innocence and thought it made you strong your inner wounds, a part of me

I only wish to be the one you can rely on do you feel I care, care for all I have with you
When curtains fall and the lights begin to fade there's only us and all masks are obsolete
You're still awake and I can sense a smile upon your face
So glad to have you by my side
Draw back my hand and let the night's relief enter its place
Close your eyes, sleep well tonight my love, feel safe tonight

Death To The Holy

See hypocrisy, in blood-red shade all wisdom raped
They feed their curse with poisoned words and lead us to their inferno
Need the angels' creed, their kingdoms rise built upon lies
The deaths we mourn, their lives forlorn feel welcome to their freak show
See the sky turning black everywhere our revolution is here

Follow the secret call and see through the crystal ball
The time for the oath has come, for ending the story
Walk through the open gate, behind you the broken land
Let's all make a final stand death to the holy

See humanity in golden chains, but full of stains
We walk their path, deceiver's wrath selling all our freedom
Break the demons' wave to let us be in unity
In search of mind, all that's behind the universe and its reason
See the sky turning black everywhere our revolution is here
Seeking the truth wisdom shall rule

Hate ruling, dark ages, swords falling, death rages
Greed killing, truth murdered, no freedom, false order
For thousands of years this plague has been ruining us.
Destroying dreams, lives, the truth we should have learned how to save us all.
Finding the truth wisdom shall rule finally our spell is cast, now make our freedom last
All of the rivers crossed we won't be lonely I'll follow you crystal ball!
I will walk through the open gate death to the holy
Once once out time will come we will all be one
Carry our flame to heaven burn forever!

No comments: