Followers

Wednesday 28 September 2022

Christ Agony Tribute EP

Heredity

I'm the family face flesh perishes, I live on
Projecting trait and trance through time to times anon
And leaping from place to place over oblivion
The years heired feature that can in cursive and voice and eye
Despise the human span of durance that is I
The eternal thing in man that no call to die

Eternal Desires

Garden of delight depth of my sight
Garden of delight blood of my stare
Eternal desires eternal desires
Garden of delight humiliation of my words
Elevation of thoughts on the pedestal of beauty
Eternal desires eternal desires

Forgotten millenium God's negation
Forgotten millenium God's negation
In my kingdom the winds
Only announce the forgotten mystery

Fiery Torches

Fire digests my heart cause we're not here anymore
Last night you went away last night. I'll only remember
The moments I've spent with you they'll stay with me forever
Death is proud and enormous
Death mocks at human weakness
Death is a Dark God

Fire digests my heart I'm full of pain
Last night everything has gone away
The world has finished among the stars I'll only remember
The moments I've spent with you they'll stay with me forever

Eternity is our time fiery torches are desired
Our naked bodies among them will become one
Eternity is place for us moonlight is the signpost
Our lips sealed and bodies we'll live with eternal love
New ways opened in front of us new gates are wide in front of us
Eternity is a place for us moonlight is the signpost

Unvirtue Diabolical

Fire is changing into darkness neither god nor madman is born
She's full secrets and wild she's inaccessible for tears and bitterness
Water is changing into light neither a new god nor a friend is born
She's full of repugnance and the tragic she's a naked strumpet, full of lust

You come at once that's the way it should be you are not one of us
You can lust and hate you are not one of us you don't understand my whisper
You don't understand the words in the poisonous mouth so beautiful - painful night
Because you're beyond the ring beyond God beyond fire and you don't have to be my whore and nun

You don't have to be my whore and nun your naked burden falls today full of repugnance
You don't have to pretend when you're kissing you aren't connected with the unknown
And don't have to be my whore dressed in soutane go away go and quit this night
The wind is making a web on my mouth feeds the burning fire feeds this love from God and Satan

Condemnation Part I & II

Open the book of your thoughts
They are all already there as in my memories
In my past in the book of the one forever
Devilish vision of union is something that hurts
And cursed we last and so as to forget the important  we do forget...
We forget to plunge our bodies in ecstasy and in madness 
Falsely changing our faces for the others and cursed we last and the space around us is real...
As my eternity be the curse and fire in my veins

Marking symbols, spelling curses I summon rocking hatred to my senses amongst corn and semen
Born of sin free from chains like a dog like a wolf you walk through the flames to see your own face
Your mirror is not the reflection that you create in your thoughts
Swim and use your powers swim and swear you shall reach the pain you shall feel you shall live

I see pain of existence in your looks like a curse on your faces...
Marked with Christ for ages follow empty path in blindness...
All the lies of this miserable world inside of you no stars, no truth no freedom...
Truly blind feel no hope for endless horizon of true freedom...
In hypocrisy your home and day and in ashes is this night...
You sip the blood through closed lips and forget the destiny...
Who is cursed  you, them or I  who is cursed ?
The lonely answer shall be found half the way half the time half the space

Black Blood Ov Universe

Queen of the night Mother of stars enlightening the unconquerable trail
Sky is full circles astray falling stars and mist signifying the coming of the DEAD
Queen of the night Mother of the universe you enlightened the undisturbed peace
Bestowing kisses to the night how bloody and delightful they are how lustful and immaculately clean
Queen of the night Mother of the dead with demigods and demons
Bring closer to the unbelievers the meaning of creation and DESTRUCTION…

The black blood of your circle that spills on us all!
I pledge my kiss on your bleeding feet gazing in pain upon the dying world
The blood in my veins melts the anger rejoiced I am with the coming of New Age!
Queen of the night Mother of kings the horizon bows down to your DREAMS!!!
Goddess of chaos I summon thee Lady of darkness I summon thee
Ultimate witch I summon thee Queen of beauty I summon thee

No comments: