Followers

Thursday 29 September 2022

Annotations Of An Autopsy Tribute EP

 Buried In A Bad Rep

And when the sun goes down and the moon comes up
We fucking run this town, armed to the teeth, young and dumb
We don't give a fuck about anyone we are the criminals you read about
We are the scum society could do without we stand by everything we've ever said
And we'll be buried in a bad rep when we're fucking dead
We're everything you said and more we've got the wolves howling at our door
We know your game of get rich quick we ain't falling for it so suck my fucking dick

Buried in a bad rep try ta step to me are you fucking mad?
We got a rep and we know it's bad but we know none of it is true 
Its all down to dirty snakes like you and when the sun goes down and the moon comes up
We fucking run this town armed to the teeth, young and dumb
We don't give a fuck about anyone we are the criminals you read about
We are the scum society could do without we stand by everything we've ever said
Your band is fucking shit we run, this town, we say, what's going down we cant be stopped

Human Dust

Crushing, bludgeoning you into dust
Mushing, pounding you into dust
Smashing, ripping, pounding your bones into dust
I'm here to bludgeon you now here I come, here I come to bludgeon you
Ground down, viciously, pound down, horribly
Ground down, viciously pound down into dust
Crushed down into human dust

I have come to fuck you, smash in your face
The time has come for me to end, leave you in a ditch
The time has come for me to pound you with my dick until you're unconscious
Bitch, I've shown you who's the bigger man

Reznov

It's hard to sleep when there's a knife in your back
It's even harder to hold back when you want to attack so I won't
No one respects you, we all hope you choke you're not a man, you're a fucking joke
You're a fucking joke I gave you everything, I made you and then erased you
Lying like a worm to your family, fucking pathetic goodbye my friend this is my final word
If you ever cross my path I'll stomp you to the curb you're fucking dead to me

You're fucking dead to us and now I'm fucking pissed.
No one will remember your name no legend or fame
They've forgotten you waste of life so just take a look in my eyes and you will realise I ain't joking
You waste of life we fucking hate you
I don't care about your life and if you died today I wouldn't give a fuck you're a fucking joke
And if you came to me begging on your knees I wouldn't feel anything I'd spit in your face
I know you're weak, we all know it's true all your bullshit has finally caught up with you
You stole from friends, now you've lost them too Karma's a bitch and so are you 

Dark Days

They say that we should always follow our heart but what if mine was already dead from the start
Trying to find something that can not be found, while the weight of the world drags me down
On this cold dark road you'll forget who you are and realise who you're meant to be
Over time the only thing that's stayed by my side are these grey clouds hanging over me
I am losing my mind I can't go on this world is fucking killing me
It will all be fine if these grey clouds stay over me

They say that we should always follow our heart
Well I guess that I was fucked from the start
Broken hands, dead on the floor lying in the dirt, begging for more
On this cold dark road you'll forget who you are and realise who you're meant to be
Over time the only thing that's stayed by my side are these grey clouds hanging over me
I am losing my mind I can't go on this world is fucking killing me
It will all be fine if these grey clouds stay over me

Everything is falling down around me and I don't know if it can be saved
So say your goodbyes to the ones you once loved before you lay their bodies in their grave

Stage Breaker

Pure fucking hate there is no love, there is no respect.
All we have is hate and misery in this world full of agony
I'm not a nice man I'm fucking miserable I don't care about anything, anyone
I don't believe in love all I feel is hate and no god determines my face
I am the face of hate and you will know my name
I am the face of hate and you will know my fucking name

My dying words to the world would be Fuck you
All you pricks tryna run your mouth Fuck you
My dying words to the world would be Fuck you
And if you think I respect you Fuck you too
No respect no respect for anyone there is no love, there is no respect.
All we have is hate and misery in this world full of agony
This world is agony I fucking hate every single one of you Fuck

Sludge City

She bled from every fucking hole! that bitch bled for days, she bled from every fucking hole
Blood dripped from her exits first step; rip out entrails, through her bloody cunt
Nothing but a piece of meat, a disease ridden slut
Sick and tired of fucking whores; I'm trying sodomy with saws
Let's see how fucking hot she is with her asshole ripped to bits
Straight up her ass goes my blade, thrusting deeply

Nothing but a whore nothing but a whore
Disembowel her fucking body make her feel it
When I'm done with you, you won't have a cunt left
I guarantee when I'm done with you, you won't have a cunt left
Blood seeping for her gash now, just as it should
I don't know how many times I told her
When I'm done with you, you won't have a cunt left

No comments: