Followers

Saturday 17 September 2022

Melvins Tribute EP

Honey Bucket

Eight times a fell a foe fi like overcast and clean
I gotta motor felt the wheel real fashion peel.
Try jacking blacken for more handcuff for special keys
Tribblize and neck down divide this'll be his size.

Throw the case a plasticine down maybe after you more lay
Ain't about to pick my rounds Sister's in my way.
I'm as fast as my own stand clean glass and most of all
Been around the sore retain language in the wall.

Hag Me

I got my ceiling motor and mail I only know the ceiling mouth.
I make my cell yellow the sound that emanates from under give me an gravity
Your right left leg hole in my hazer gives me you.
Cat say you'll never keep my breath it's wise to think you'll try.
I grow the piston I see the right one only
Make see the right one gee knows the bitter roundly.

Reaching and growing all things in file
Give me the air to make my to hope for more
Antenna Tee take the sender. I stole your gravity
I damn your how don't hag me with your false green.
I grow the piston I see the right one only
Make see the right one gee knows the bitter roundly.

Lay sin an own ay like a barb
Baby freighk haybay, dee.
I'm in a lie, mida make a moo
Cross a stake rollin' the why

 Skin Horse

Ty plays the battle fold though bastardly
Follow said criminal in the form of his hand
He'll chance the overload when it's all about the end
Maybe the size and soul will settle in

Everyone is shifting all around his agonize
Can't make the sort of sound this and dust could sanitize
Gonna see in Earth all the edge

Wishing I was at the where all dull razors all began
Shoulder only angel seven half of every golden an
on those who really help me time unveils
Ty regarding visionary

Give it all to me I didn't wanna be singled out for the fire you little tangy
Make a mind make a friend give it up toenail too old for that buy me a big one
To say what's real your not the boss of me meet my old man he's just a funny
He makes more than you will take it away I've got the only wisdom we're still friends
In time it will all be over it will be good but I'm old and I'm getting older knew I would
Later days finally coming on to take me away little place near the holy one and let's run

GGIIBBYY

I take my feel good lord you are gonna be
You make my half done witch make chance to be
Have I a feel good lord your gonna make the past
I can't take opinion of your ways
Forget we were left my overhead
I can't make it go away

I eat fried chicken being happy dastardly
Time is every pig meat salary
Pine that car seat seemed to go with everything
As with most of my egg show it
Forget we were left my overhead
I can't make it go away

Revulsion / We Reach

Repelled by just the sight you take me you feel me coming on
It repels the big strong man now you want to take me for everything I am
Gotta word that's coming up coming up my throat.
It's a long ass word, gonna make me choke.
I like to hold my pride right in between my hands so I can feel it hang.

I could have hoped for a better piece of your man.
Better times I wrote for glass, less, wind.
From both behinds in back, we're reaching one of each, in time.
Heart like a picture to be. hardly, we reach

Easy As It Was/Grinding Process

Twist, you're holy opposition twist the twisted parts and pieces 
This I guess you'd better think it God you knew that, easy as it was.
Come on, give me something special something I need drain vagina circle
Lay low, never prove your power say so, so I can hear your words

Peel the skin away from my eyes and look in.
See all the things that you put away but you are inside.
Listen to me, because I can hardly exist without your little pussy
Give me holy water I know that you will let me know.

I think you trying to tear but I stick with her spit
Keep thinking comic lines of those less fortunate
I must exterminate the lucky haunted few with my lottery.
My fingers need it back it curls around her neck
She chokes her dying breath and blows it in my face
Her sticky ploppy sticks to my more waiting flesh and blood runs from her mouth
For my last kiss to taste for my last kiss to taste
I know that it's wrong but I'm waiting to see how very long I can keep up the pace.

No comments: