Followers

Friday 30 September 2022

High On Fire Tribute EP

 Surrounded By Thieves

Icy caverns holds man traveler
Ancient relic reveals secrets
Transform human beyond mortal
Learnt foreboding sacred tempest

Up to their bridles in blood the wars of the Earth have begun
The sunless age comes so it seems the cities surrounded by thieves
Rich man he lusts for gold still there are slaves to be sold
Woe to the one who had saved the cities surrounded by graves

Blessed Black Wings

Long to live the path that saves my soul away adapted forced to live so low
Gone's the will to want to see the light somber visions cause the path I've strived
Sooth the sayer revels in my death some would think I'm just a lunatic
The blood I bleed must be black indeed speak the devil in my time of need
Blessed black wings
Subterranean the house of worms enter in and let my voice be heard
They call to me bearing evil grins accounting all here is the den of sins
Blessed black wings

Pleasure's treasures leave me hypnotized blacking out, follow the trail of lies
Demons seen with a knife in back eat your mouth out with your cocaine slack
Shadow powder makes me come alive walking zombie mumbles depressed sighs
The blood I bleed must be black indeed speak the devil in my time of need
Blessed black wings

Waste Of Tiamat

Twisting, falling, like eagles they drop from the sky
Without warning, the nuclear beast shows its eyes
Chaos ramped, the cult of the severed head rise
Among the ashes, could not foresee strength or size

Haunting screaming, gone in a flash of our eyes
Priestly being meant nothing more than their guise
Fallen angels, light up the sky with demise
Blackened hydra makes way as dark men conspire

Demons swarming, attacking the few who survive
Armageddon, the heavens and hell will collide
Cometh conqueror, black death is allotted its time
Primely power, to walk through the blood is divine

 Return To NOD

Serve the shadows mountain peaks under the glass mirrored skies
Sing the psalms of the wailing winds, the entrance seer will provide
Stars reveal the tattered map, a land cursed of time
So speak the words of our challenger seeking the ultimate prize

Speaking the words of the sorcerer's tongue
No one can stop what's already begun
Follow the footsteps and unlock the door
The giant you face has awakened

Fear is invoked by your trembling hands, the foe is deadly and wise
A sight that's filled the eyes of mighty men, the very cost of their lives
Take the aim of the shimmering blade, the vulnerable spot is precise
Swift is the hand of the waking beast, crown of two worlds is the prize

Blood will spill on the warrior's feet, casting the enemy aside
Exalting the hero for evermore, steps to the throne of eyes
Serve the shadows mountain peaks under the glass mirrored skies
Sing the psalms of the wailing winds, the entrance seer will provide

 Fireface

To be rising chief I have traveled a hundred fold days
Wandered dark wilderness, ravens have gathered my ways
Holy man, vision quest, dancing dawn reflects his gaze
Return to the clan with the scalps of the men who betrayed

Medicine Man has concocted a potion to see
Animal Spirits have filled me and leads what's to be
Runningwolf, eagle eyes, blood running cold in my veins
Great Spirit laughs as my enemies run from my reign

To be rising chief I have traveled a hundred fold days
Wandered dark wilderness ravens have gathered my ways
Look in my eyes your demise is what is fueling my rage
For I am the one whom by others is called Fire Face

Master Of Fists

Anger flows, warriors call focused eyes see through them all
Teachers death was a con Jeet Kune Do avenging one
Streamline form, flying kicks warriors fall from powered hits
Mesmerized speed and fury nunchucks crush skulls with their flurry

Snap of the dragon crack like a whip
You cannot defy The Master of Fists
Bender of will defender of bliss
Enters the dragon The Master of Fists

No comments: