Followers

Wednesday 28 September 2022

Napalm Death Tribute EP II

 Unfit Earth

Looking from outside inwards a view to dumbfound the most outspoken minds
Silent screams from an unfit Earth battered and bruised with nowhere to hide
Disasters man made and natural gradually pushing to absolute imbalance
On the scales of survival soon to tip in favour of extinction
An unrelenting dioxin cloud propelled to dispel our oxygen
Slowly seizing up our lungs and choking the ground we depend upon
Silent screams from an unfit Earth battered and bruised with nowhere to hide

Transforming aquatic inhabitance overcome by cocktails of sludge and chemicals
Interfering with life on which so many rely then dumping our shit to economise
Wanton destruction environment in regression
All reverse into decline kiss this unfit goodbye
Silent screams from an unfit Earth a future of provocation with nowhere to go

Suffer The Children

Your unflappable conceptions moralistic views
Never open to criticism your overpowering ruse
Promises of sanctuary in eternal bliss
With starry eyes and cash in hand pledge all to the master plan
Just face the truth or fund the farce

At one with your god your sole intent
Your treasured place assured for a substantial rent
Global lunacy death threats for supposed blasphemy
No room for free thought all non believers pushed to the floor

Aggressive tyrants supposed saints for the cause
Judgement through force faith a fuel for pointless wars
When all is done who shall benefit who is the one?
Not those who pass on but those dictators divine waving their deceitful wands

Mass Appeal Madness

Tell me, assure me, I really can't believe your dishonesty.
Dissention, seeking attention, yet segregation from the ones that really cared.
Tell me, assure me, I really can't believe your dishonesty.
Cash styled deadhead, no conscience or opinions.
Material gain bar happiness means shit it means shit.

Mass appeal madness eats your brain false influence like a leech sucking dry your veins.
Public eyes see fit your second face freakshow fooling those who imitate.
Clever marketing to dominate screwing those who gave you your big break.
And when the bubble bursts, exposing your selfish crap.
You'll cry for sympathy, we'll just sit back and laugh

 Cause And Effect I & II

What are your motives for your abuse what can they be?
Accused of things I've never done this seems strange.
Your motivation, for my humiliation.

I'm pressurised, so many times by your presence,
Your very existence has become my obsession.
My infatuation with you damnation.

I experience dangerous thoughts that are all too real,
How can one man inflict in me so much hate.
My obsession with your destruction

Reproach envelopes me a hierarchy through violence-street society I voice my contempt.
Convinced of my immunity yet on a smaller scale in my conflicted world my resistance is stretched.
You sense and provoke you mock and degrade my friends and aims tempting drastic actions baiting me.
My shame turning, turning to rage.

Twisting the knot inside the final strains of restraint discharged.
Acceleration of loathing, driving my physical force.
The shameful act, the feeling of angst I considered myself incapable.
Lay blame with me for the Bastard that I am,
You're too stupid to understand the scars your cruel words inflict.

The Infiltrator

Shaped thus, shipped them out a new deal to flog and flout.
Buried up to the neck in socio-aggregate twist an arm and drag it back.
Infiltrator reclaims the rhetoric.
Infiltrator turns the kindness milk.
Infiltrators!

A now and later policy suits privileged contingency.
A now and later policy crowns privileged contingency.
Firmly entrenched, flip the cards buy it up and starve it under cultivating on the middle thatch
All withers through the barren patch.

High-flying market the proles the ornemental and quaint.
Lower-stooping disbanding in union spine snaps on the make.
Throwing stances juggling a standpoint so it won't offend.
Tailored muses sharp, econo-friendly spine snaps on the make

When All Is Said and Done

Blindness feeds the world to madness
Faith's crumbling, there's no doubt about it
Religion and science fighting a new kind of war
Helpless wander the streets in desperation
Fearless to the path they tread

Shameless the powers that butcher
Ignorant to the deeds that they commit
When all is said and done heaven lies in my heart
No slave to beliefs that propagate pain
When all is said and done heaven lies in our hearts
This life is a gift to be lived and loved

Fracturing the structure of nature
Iconic catalysts to slaughter
A stalemate bursting bound by contradictions
Heartless divine blueprints of hatred
Selfless diseased masterplans

Decoded treachery shielding the tyranny
Black Bible tyrants behind masks of righteousness
Relentless the onslaught of misunderstanding descending into a unified chaos
One more chance for a shot at redemption
Lost within, can we summon the might?

Silence Is Deafening

Rant long and loud repeat until you're blue in the face
Ever get the feeling you're always on a losing streak?
Their silence is deafening from the havens of thieves and kings
Empower those who serve to deflect suspicious minds
Action and answers as likely as a reversal of time
Their silence is deafening from the retreats of tamed apologists
Their disdain is crippling for those whose crises they have fixed

I am your untermensch  a trace of filth to be scraped off
A trace of filth to be scraped off yet when it's you who's in their debt
The strong-arm brings you to your knees so much for progressive authority
A trace of filth to be scraped off power for the powerless well, where?
Screaming at the wall to make more sense I melt back into indifference
The silence is deafening the silence is deafening the silence is deafening

No comments: