Followers

Monday 16 September 2019

Wet And Lonely

The ponderous pounding of the piano is like the pounding of my heart,
And even though the verse has just begun its time for the chorus to start.
Because I am wet and lonely standing in the rain
And I am blubbering my eyes out rubbing your thighs out of my mind but they came back again

I'm ready to try, baby, again with you though twice in a night's more than I usually can do
And when your around magic fills the air and when you go I'm plunged into despair
Despair this pair of hands is all I've got to give say girl ain't that funny
And you you're the only reason that I've got to live there's only you girl, and of course money
La la la-la pancake La la la-la pain La la la la heartache La la pancakes again
Because I'm wet and lonely waiting lonely in the loneliness that is your lonely door
Alone with the lonely fool that is me and you there's nothing girl we couldn't do
Just you together with me and the man in the attic makes three that is me

No comments: