Followers

Wednesday 25 September 2019

Cuban Pete

They call me Cuban Pete I'm the king of the Rumba beat
When I play the Maracas I go Chick chicky boom Chick chicky boom
Yes, sir, I'm Cuban Pete I'm the craze, of my native street
When I start to dance, everything goes Chick chicky boom Chick chicky boom
The senorita's they sing and then they swing with their rumbero.
It's very nice! so full of spice and when they dance and they bring a happy ring
They're a care-o, singing a song all the day long!
So if you like the beat take a lesson from Cuban Pete
And I'll teach you to Chick chicky boom Chick chicky boom Chick chicky boom

He's really a modest guy, although he's the hottest guy In Havana, in Havana
Si Senorita, I know that you would like to chicky boom chick.
It's very nice so full of spice!
I place my hand on your hip and if you will just give me your hand
Then we shall try just you and I... AYE-AYE-AYE!
So if you like the beat take a lesson from Cuban Pete
And I'll teach you to Chick chicky boom Chick chicky boom Chick chicky boom!

No comments: