Followers

Wednesday 25 September 2019

Tool Fear Inoculum

Fear Inoculum

Immunity, long overdue contagion, I exhale you naive, I opened up to you
Venom and mania now, contagion, I exhale you
The deceiver says, he says you belong to me you don't wanna breathe the light of the others
Fear the light, fear the breath fear the others for eternity
But I hear them now, inhale the clarity
Hear the venom, the venom in what you say inoculated
Bless this immunity bless this immunity bless this immunity

Exhale, expel recast my tale weave my allegorical elegy
Enumerate all that I'm to do calculating steps away from you
My own mitosis growing through division from mania
Exhale, expel recast my tale weave my allegorical elegy

Forfeit all control you poison, you spectacle exorcise the spectacle
Exorcise the malady exorcise the disparate poison for eternity
Purge me and evacuate the venom and the fear that binds me
Your veil now, lift away I see you running
Deceiver chased away a long time coming

Pneuma

We are spirit bound to this flesh we go around one foot nailed down
We're bound to reach out and beyond this flesh become Pneuma
We are will and wonder bound to recall, remember
(We are born of) One breath, one word
(We are all) One spark, sun becoming

Child, wake up Child, release the light
Wake up now, child, wake up Child, release the light
Wake up now, child (Spirit)(Spirit) (Spirit) (Spirit)

Bound to this flesh this guise, this mask, this dream wake up, remember
(We are born of) One breath, one word
(We are all) One spark, sun becoming
Pneuma reach out and beyond wake up, remember
(We are born of) One breath, one word
(We are all) One spark, eyes full of wonder

Invincible

Long in tooth and soul longing for another win
Lurch into the fray weapon out and belly in
Warrior struggling to remain consequential
Bellow aloud bold and proud of where I've been but here I am
Beating chest and drums beating tired bones again
Age-old battle, mine weapon out and belly in
Tales told of battles won of things we've done Caligula would grin
Beating tired bones tripping through, remember when once invincible
Now the armor's wearing thin heavy shield down

Warrior struggling to remain relevant
A warrior struggling to remain consequential
Cry aloud bold and proud of where I've been but here I am where I am
Warrior struggling to remain relevant
A warrior struggling to remain consequential

Tears in my eyes, chasing Ponce de León's phantoms
So filled with hope, I can taste mythical fountains
False hope, perhaps, but the truth never got in my way
Before now, feel the sting, feeling time, bearing down
Tears in my eyes, chasing Ponce de León's phantoms
So filled with hope, I can taste mythical fountains
False hope, perhaps, but the truth never got in my way
Before now, feel the sting, feeling time, bearing down
False hope, perhaps, but the truth never got in my way
Before now, feel the sting, feeling time, bearing down bearing down

Descending

Free fall through our midnight this epilogue of our own fable
Heedless in our slumber floating nescient we free fall through this boundlessness
This madness of our own making falling isn't flying floating isn't infinite
Come our end suddenly all hail our lethargy concede suddenly to the quickened
Dissolution pray we mitigate the ruin calling all to arms and order
Drifting through this boundlessness this madness of our own making
Sound our dire reveille rouse all from our apathy lest we cease to be
Stir us from our wanton slumber mitigate our ruin call us all to arms and order
Sound the dread alarm through the primal body sound the reveille to be or not to be
Rise stay the grand finale stay the reading of our swan song and epilogue
One drive to stay alive elementary muster every fiber mobilize stay alive
Stir us from our wanton slumber mitigate our ruin call us all to arms and order

Culling Voices

Disembodied voices deepen my suspicious tendencies conversations we've never had
Imagined interplay psychopathy don't you dare point that at me
Heated altercations we've never had, so I'm told yet guided by them all every single one
Psychopathy misleading me over and over and over

Judge, condemn, and banish any and everyone without evidence only the whispers from within
Psychopathy misleading me over and over and over
Psychopathy misleading me over and over and over

(Imaginal interplay, Imaginal interplay)
(Psychopathy) Don't you dare point that at me
(Don't you dare point that at me) (Don't you dare point that at me) (Don't you dare point that at me)
Don't you dare Don't you dare Don't you dare point that
Don't you dare Don't you dare Don't you dare point that at

7empest

(Keep calm, keeping it calm, keep calm. fuck, here we go again)
Heat lighting flash, but don't blink misleading tranquility ruse you're gonna happen again
That's what I think follow the evidence look it dead in the eye you are darkness
Trying to lull us in, before the havoc begins, into a dubious state of serenity
Acting all surprised when you're caught in the lie

We know better it's not unlike you, it's not unlike you we know your nature
Blame it all on the bastards when you're blowing out shame on you shame on you now
No amount of wind could begin to cover up your petulant stench and demeanor
Calm as cookies and cream, so it seems we're not buying your dubious state of serenity
Acting all surprised when you're caught in the lie
We know better it's not unlike you, it's not unlike you we know your nature

Calm before the torrent comes calm before the torrent comes
Calm before the torrent comes calm before the tempest comes to reign all over
Disputing intentions invites devastation a tempest must be true to its nature
A tempest must be just that a tempest must be just that a tempest must be just that
A tempest must be just that a tempest must be just that a tempest must be just that
A tempest must be just that a tempest must be just that
Control, your delusion insane and striking at random
Victim of your certainty, and therefore your doubt's not an option
Blameless, the tempest will be just that so try as you may, feeble, your attempt to atone
Your words to erase all the damage cannot a tempest must be just that


No comments: